Apart

String Of Fate

Seungwoo wake up from his sleep when he hear people shouting. He opens his eyes and he shocks. The room is full with smoke. 

 "Seungwoo-ya ! Hurry ! Go wake up your other friends. The building is on fire. Hurry!" The teachers are shouting while clearing the path.

  With that, Seungwoo quickly waking up the other kids and suddenly he became scared. He can't found Daniel.

 "Daniel! Where are you ! Daniel!! "

Tears start to form in his eyes. His heart ache . He look around the room but Daniel is nowhere to be found. Suddenly he see a little kid hiding under the table. The kid was trembling. He look clearly and it is Daniel.

 "Thanks god. Are you okay Niel-ah.. Let's go .. we need to get out from here."

Daniel look at Seungwoo and he quickly hugs him.

 "Hyung.. i'm scare. I don't want to die..."

  "Shhhhy.. hyung is here.. Hyung will protect you.."

Suddenly a huge cabinet is falling just behind the two of them. Seungwoo saw it and he quickly push Daniel away. He try to avoid it but he is out of luck. The cabinet fall onto him and he shout in pain. Suddenly, a teacher came to them and he want to save Seungwoo but he stop him.

 "Please .... please teacher... save Daniel.. he is more important that me.. please.."

 "But...."

 "It 's okay...  the path.. the path is block.. you cannot save me..."

  "I will call the other teacher... wait..."

  " No... it' s fine... just take Daniel away from here... and .. please tell him... that.. that I will always love him..."

The teacher look at Seungwoo. With a deep breath he nod at Seungwoo and lift Daniel away. 

  "Goodbye Daniel....."