Final

String Of Fate

 5 years later.

A little boy is being groom by a woman.

 "Tae woon-ah.. are you ready? When appa come back , he will take us okay?"

  "Eomma, where are we going?"

  "Hmm... just to meet appa friend..?"

Suddenly a loud honking is hear from outside of the house. 

 "Tae woon-ah, your appa is here. Let's go. We doesn't want to be late."

Tae woon come out from the house follow  by his mother. Mrs Kang, come out looking inside the car and she see his husband, Daniel smiling and waving towards her. 

 

"I will leave you here and take Tae woon. I know you want to be alone."

 "Hmm... thanks"

 "I will wait in the car."

 "No.. you can go first. I am planing to go to another place after this. Go and bring Tae woon, i bet that he is hungry."

 "The place? Again? Hmm.. ok. Love you."

 "Love you too.."

Daniel sigh. Tears start to form in his eyes. How his heart ache. His lungs burned as he tried desperately to cry and breathe normally.

 "Hyung... why you leave me? Why we can't be together. I miss you, hyung... i miss you..."

He wipe his tears.

 "Hyung.. thanks for always be there to help me. Thanks for being a good brother me. And thanks.. for giving me a lot of memories. Hyung, don't worry. I will always visit you. Bye hyung. Till we meet again."

 Daniel swing his leg slowly from his brother grave. He wipe the tears away and smile. Thanks hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 His feet sink into the sand as he walk along the shore. The familiar smell of salt water fill his nostrils. The weather is fine and there are a couple of people around. He walks to one of the remote corners of the beach. The seagulls are screaming past him as he walks towards them. He picks up button-shape pebble and throws it into the water, creating a disturbance in the calm water. He looks up into the sky and then back down onto the sand. He shut his eyes tightly but can't control the tears. Its trickle down his cheeks again. Daniel feel that his live is meaningless.

"Why you always sighing?"

Daniel look at the man that stand beside him. He smile.

 "How do you find me?"

 "I visit his grave and I can't found you. So I ask your wife and here I am."

The two man stand in silent, looking at the beautiful sunset.

 "It beautiful..."

Suddenly the man pull Daniel down and sit on the beach. The man put his hand on Daniel's shoulder, giving him comfort. 

 "Daniel.. just cry if you want to cry. Don't act tough in front of me. I know that Minhyun is a meaningfull person for you. And his death, I know that it hurt. So cry, don't bear it. It will become more harder for you to let him go. Daniel-ah, just let Min hyun go in peace."

" Seongwoo hyung... it hurt."

"I know.."

Seongwoo hug Daniel tightly and pat his back. 

 "So are you fine now?"

Daniel start to change the topic. Of course, he sad because Min hyun left him but he also glad that his brother, Seongwoo is there to support him.

 "Of course, I'm more healthy than you."

Daniel chukles.

 "It already late, let's go home. I will make you some coffee."

 "Hmm... let' go."

Seongwoo stand up and start to walk away. Daniel follow him from the back.

 "Thanks hyung."