Seongwoo

String Of Fate

"Hyung... are you okay?"

  Daehwi is looking at seongwoo. He see the tears that start to form in that man's eye. 

"Why fate is cruel for me? Why I can live like the other? Am I that bad that I have to be like this?"

 "Hyung... don't say it like that. It make us sad to see you like this.. "

Daehwi is holding the fragile man in front of him. He know how that man feel right now. He also have been in the same situation. Losing his parent but he know that it is way too far from what Seongwoo is feeling right now. He is nobody to comfort him.

  "Hyung .. Why do you visit this place again and again although it just make you crying in pain?"

  "Guan lin-ah.. do you want to know why?"

  He nod.

 Seongwoo let out a deep breath.

  "It because this is the only memories that I have left to remind me of Daniel..."

The two boys are unable to utter any words as there are nothing to say. They just silently stand there, watching at Seongwoo who is deep in thought of his own world.

 

 "What can I help you, sir?"

Minhyun look at Daniel. He see that Daniel's eye is roaming around the cafe. It just for a while before he sigh in frustation.

  "Give me an ice americano."

Minhyun smile.

  "Me to."

  "Thank you, sir. Woojin-ah.. two iced americano for table 3, please."

  "Alright hyung."

Daniel exchange glance with his brother. He see his brother make the - go on, and ask the waiter if they know Seongwoo -face. So, Daniel clear his throat as raise his hand. It is not the first time for Daniel. He and his brother have wander to every single place that maybe can give them a hope to find Seongwoo. At least, he is trying to find him. That what Daniel is thinking.

  "Sorry, but... can I know that if maybe a person.. a person name Seongwoo was working here."

 

 "Ahh..."

Seongwoo is holding his chest. The pain come again. He know that as he remember that he was not taking any medicine since yesterday. He try to bear the pain without showing it to the other boys. He take a deep breath before opening his mouth.

  "Let's go. We can't make the other worry about us. It already start to rain now. We better hurry or Jaehwan-hyung will kill us as we come home is a soaked clothes"

With that the three man is walking home while racing with the sky that already turn dark.

 

  "Are you saying, Seungwoo?"

  "Yes!!! Do you know him?"

  "Of course. He is working here."

  "Seriously? Where is him now ?"