Daniel

String Of Fate

"So niel... do you want to come with me?"

"Where hyung.. i'm feeling lazy today."

 " There's a cafe that i want to go.. it near to our house. People call it Orphanage Cafe."

  "Orphanage cafe ? "

  "Yes... why does it remind you of someone?"

  "N-no... hmmm yes. How do you know it?"

  "My friends tell me. Do you want to go?"

  "Ok.. i will tag along"

 

  "Thank you for having us!!"

  "Hyung.. can I asked your permission?"

  "What seungwoo? Are you sick again?"

  "No jaehwan hyung.. it just I want to go there.."

  "The 'place' ?"

  "Yeah.. can you let me?"

  "Sure you can.. but you have to bring someone. Hmm Daewhi and Guan Lin .. are you free?"

  "Yes hyung!!"

  "Okay the two of you need to accompany seungwoo . If something happen.. call me. Araso?"

  "Ne hyung"

  "But hyung... i can go alone"

  " No! And i will inform it to seungwoon."

  "Thanks. Geez.. daehwi! Guan lin! Let's go"

Jaehwan and jisung exchange glance. They are worried about seungwoo. It because they found a bottle of painkillers in seungwoo room. 

Seungwoo was waiting outside of the cafe when he see someone coming. They are two of them.. one people is wearing a mask and a cap that made seungwoo cannot look at the people clearly. And the other is just wearing a cap. The man with the cap see seungwoo and he shout.

  "Hey you there! Does the cafe still open?"

Seungwoo look at the man and nod his head while giving his tumb up. He see the man smiling. In a minute daehwi and guan lin are finally out and they walk away. Meanwhile, Minhyun and Daniel walk into the cafe . Daniel look at the 3 guys who just walk away and smile behind his mask.

  "What a happy men..."