Happy?

String Of Fate

10 man and boys are wandering in front of the emergency ward. Daniel is the most panick as he never know that his brother is sick. He try to ask the other but they just answer with smile and I don't know face. But not for Jaehwan and Jisung. They pull Daniel to the corner of the room and start talking.

 " Um,, Daniel. Do you know that seongwoo is sick?"

  "I-I don't know. I really shock right now because as far as i was living with Seongwoo, I never told that he is sick.. what I need to do now"

And he cry. Of course he is happy that finally he can meet with his brother but not like this. Jisung and Jaehwan are hugging the crying boy while exchanging glance.

 " Why Seongwoo have a painkillers in his room?" They thought.

 

Doctor Yoo is coming out from the ward. He calmly walks toward the panicked boys. 10? He thinks that there are only 8 boys who are working at the cafe beside Seongwoo. Who is the other two man.

  "Jisung-ah"

  "Doctor Yoo.. what happen to Seongwoo. Does be sick?"

(please.. please doctor. Don't tell them. Please... i don't want to become a burden to them again.. please.. I'm begging you.)

Doctor Yoo let out a deep breath. I'm sorry.

 "Seongwoo... he... is fine. Just he had a headache and a slight cold. Maybe he is really tired. By the way, does he eat? He looks skinny than the last I saw him. I hope you can give him a lot of attention and don't forget to inform me if something happen. Ok?"

"Thank you, doctor. Umm can we come in?"

 "Sure.. go ahead. But please, don't push him too much. He still not stable"

 

Seongwoo opens his eyes. He scan the environment around him. He sigh. Looks like he collapse again. Suddenly he hear many voice from outside of the room. It must be them. He is right as he see Jaehwan, Jisung, Seongwoon and the other boys come into the room. He counts them one by one. When he reach 8, he stop to smile when suddenly two person follow the others and close the door. Who are they?

Jisung see that Seongwoo is looking at Minhyun and Daniel. First of all, he walk towards him and hug him, asking if his condition. They chat and laugh together, forgetting about Minhyun and Daniel who is standing quietly behind them. After a few minutes, Jisung start to play his role by pushing the others boys outside together with Minhyun leaving only Daniel behind with Seongwoo. Jisung give a thumb up towards Daniel before close the door.

 

It is really awkward. They are looking at each other.

  "Are you feeling okay right now?" Daniel ask while thinking what a stupid question that he was asking. Daniel looks at Seongwoo again. The face, the smile, the looks, its really same. It is Seongwoo, his brother. His eyes start to become teary. 

Seongwoo is looking at the person in front of him. He start to panick as the person start to cry.

  "Woah!! Wh-why are you crying. Hey.... umm. I'm sorry if i make you sad. Hey ..."

Seongwoo lost his words. Suddenly the muscular boy is running towards him and hug him. 

"Hey.. what's wron-"

"Hyung.... it's me... I'm Daniel.. hyung.. I .. I thought that you already dead... why you left me hyung..."

Daniel is crying while holding his dearest brother.

 "Da-daniel... you are daniel? Daniel.. finally... daniel, i think that i will never see you again. How you can find me."

Now the two brother are crying while hugging each other. Finally, they meet again after years of agony. They doesn't realise that someone is looking at them.

 "I'm glad, Daniel-ah. Now you found him, so I can go right? It will not hurt when I go right? Cause you have your brother, real brother .."