Dorm & Teenager

GOT7+

It had been one month since JYP told GOT7 that they would promote as GOT7+ with a girl.They had still an uncomfortable feeling about it but it was hard for them to deal with these thoughts during that time.They were to busy with year end show performances and award shows.If they were not on one of these show their were at practice or doing some Christmas events for their fans.Being busy was the perfect excuse to push away their fear and anxiety for JYPs upcoming plans but unfortunately the could not avoid it forever. After that month of hard work the members had finally time to rest.Although they enjoyed their free time they knew that JYP experiment was about to become reality. Even faster as they excepted.

" Guys have you cleaned the bathrooms ?" Jinyoung known as the mother of the dorm asked them.

"I think everything is cleaned by know" Mark replied and looked at JB " When is she coming ?"

" She should be her by now" he answered. It was the day in which Jin Ae was moving to the dorm.The members were really nervous about the whole living together thing. All of them did not knew how to behave and how it would work out between them. Since the dorm was a huge mess the members made an effort to clean up the place so that girl would feel at least a little bit comfortable.

The members were scattered in the dorm when they heard the bell ringing.

" Ahh it must be Jin Ae Noona" Bam Bam said while jumping around it felt like the maknaes accepted the new arrangement better than older ones. Everyone gather in the living room waiting for JB to open the door. He did so and was greeted by Jin Ae who was standing in front of their door. She looked a little bit different from the last time. Her hair was styled into a bun and she was dressed in jeans and a oversized pullover. She had an easy going vibe on her although she seemed to be nervous.

" Ah Hello Jin Ae ssi , come in " JB said while taking her luggage and leading her to the living room where she was greeted by the rest of the members. After all of the greeting Jin Ae sat down next to Jinyoung.

" Jin Ae ssi did you came alone ? Where is your manager ?" Jackson asked.

" She just drop me of in front of the apartment and Sunbae I told you the last time that you can call me Jin Ae " she said while smiling " We will work and life together so it would be cool if you talk to me comfortably " the boys were surprised that the girl tried to reach out to them and just nodded.

" No problem and you don't have to call us sunbae we are a team now just call us comfortably" Jinyoung suggeted " You said you were born in late 94 ?" Jin Ae nodded " So Jaebum, Mark and Jackson are your oppas , I am your friend and you are the noona of these three guys" he added as he pointed to the members.

Despite the fact that Jin Ae had suggested that they should drop the formalities she was taken back by the fact that they actually agreed to it.They were her sunbaes of 3 years so it was kind of weird to drop the formalities so fast. Nevertheless she agreed to it .Jin Ae looked at her luggage and was reminded that she had to unpack her stuff. She asked the boys to show her her room and JB took her to the room .While going to her room he showed her where the others rooms were.

As she arrived at her room JB left her alone to unpack her things. While unpacking her things she realized how real all of this was . Her dream was to debut and perform on stage. Basically to make people happy with her music. She never thought that it would be that way. Debuting in a boy group that already has a great success: It was completely insane. Although it seemed like a stupid idea Jin Ae was convinced that she had to take this opportunity . She had not trained for so long to miss a chance like this .Even if this was going to be hard she wanted to fight.

All the thinking and unpacking made her hungry so she decided to go in the kitchen and look for something to eat. The kitchen was a open kitchen that was connected to the living room. The boys were playing on there phones or watching tv without noticing that Jin Ae had entered the kitchen. Meanwhile Jin Ae was looking for something to eat only to find nothing. She was thinking of going to the supermarket that she had seen on her way to the dorm .That is when Youngjae noticed her " Noona , what are you doing ? " he said.

Jin Ae looked at the younger boy and said " I want to go to the supermarket and buy some food to cook" it finally caught the attention of the of some others members.

" We can just order something " Jin Ae shook her head.

" I really want to cook and homemade food is always tastier" Jin Ae explained she took her jacket and prepared herself to go out.

" Shouldn't a least one of us go with her ? " Jinyoung asked s who were a little burdened by the question. Before anyone could answer him Jin Ae refused to take anyone with her. " I am going alone if someone sees us together it will cause a scandal"

" Then just stay and we will order" JB told her but it felt more like an order than a suggestion but Jin Ae was stubborn. She already decided to cook and she didn't plan to change her decision. Furthermore they really needed to fill their fridge with food.

" I'm going" and with that Jin Ae left the dorm and went to supermarket. Got7 was left confused . No one had ever disobeyed to the leaders orders sometimes they tried but the always ended up doing with he said. Jin Ae seemed to be unaffected by the leaders strong charisma.

" Wow hyung , Are you sure that you can handle her ?" Jackson said and received a glare from his hyung.

" I feel like this is going to be funny " Mark laughed.

                                                                                                                             *

Next morning Jin Ae woke up with Bam Bam knocking on her door " Noona, Jaebum hyung told me to wake you"

She was still exhausted from the previous day. After she went grocery shopping she cooked for her and the boys.She had to be honest that it was really hard to cook for 8 person. Yugyeom and Bam Bam tried to help her but they were not really a help for Jin Ae.  They just made more mess. She should have listen to Jaebum and just ordered something.On the other side she liked seeing the boys enjoying her food. Or was she just to stubborn to admit that she was wrong ?

It took her some time to stand up from her bed and go into the bathroom. After making herself ready she went into the kitchen to be greeting by the members of Got7.

" Ahhhh Jackson oppa please wear a T-shirt" Jin Ae screamed at the shirtless Jackson who was now smirking at her.

Like what you see ?“ he stood up and came near her closely watching her face. It made her blush a little bit which left unnoticed by Jackson.

Don´t flutter yourself. Now go and get yourself a T-shirt“ Jin Ae said and sat next to Mark who chuckled. Meanwhile Jackson sourly went to get a T-shirt.

We don't know what you like for breakfast. I hope omelet is okay for you“ Jinyoung asked her and Jin Ae nodded , silently eating her omelet.

After the breakfast they had to go to the company and have their practice as 8- member group. All of them were pretty nervous. It was their time seeing if they fit together. If their boss plans had an future. How would they manage to blend in Jin Ae ? Sure , it was not the first time for GOT7 to collaborate with girls they had performed with Twice before but this was different. Now they had to blend in one girl with seven boys. In Addition to that GOT7+ was not a one time thing so they seriously had to figure out these things. The drive to the company was quiet with everyone was thinking.

                                                                                                                       *

The 8 members were sitting in their practice room waiting for JYP to come by and give them some instructions. There was still an strange silence since the members were really nervous. Sometimes Jackson tried to lighten the mood with his jokes s laughed but then went back to their thoughts. JB seemed to be the most thoughtful of all . He wanted to do a good job as leader. If this failed it would also affect GOT7 and he could not allow this to happen. Before he could go further with his thoughts JYP entered the room. All of them stood up and bowed to greet him.

Hello everyone , I hope you settled in well yesterday Jin Ae ? “ her boss asked her and she answered with „yes“.

Okey that´s nice to hear“ JYP smiled and continued „  I am sure you are all nervous about what our plans are. Your first stage is in 2 months since you guys need to rearrange some things.“ Everyone looked quiet shocked . Two months to blend Jin Ae in , record a song , make a choreography and practice a stage performances. Let alone all the promotional stuff. It seems ridiculous , JB thought.

You will perform a rearranged version of „ Teenager“ and a new song which I will presented to you when you showed me a good performance of Teenager. So the earlier  you fix the Teenager performance ´the more time you have to work on the new song. I think I made myself clear. Details about the show and promotion you can discuss with your managers.“

GOT7+ nodded and JYP left the room.

Lets go start with the line distribution“ the leader said.

                                                                                                                       *

The leader had found out that Jin Ae was multitalented she can rap , sing and dance pretty well. He was surprised that she had the so many talents. Was that the reason that JYP chose her for the experiment ? He was not sure a least for now. Although she was good in everything singing was her strongest skill. With note of that JB started to think of the best way to rearrange the line distribution. Than he had figured it out.

Guys I have an idea“ he called out s who were also thinking about a perfect arrangement with the difference that they have not gone far with their ideas. Everyone gather around him.

So I thought Jin Ae could get my part it the first verse. Than Yugyeom´s part in the second verse. Of course we have to change the lycris in „girl“ instead of „boy“. Lastly she would take my part in the bridge ?“

Bambam seemed not completely satisfied with that „ Hyung you would not have enough lines she should take my part in the last chorus instead of the bridge“

He is right I think like that the arrangement would be perfect“ Yugyeom back up his best friend. The others members of GOT7 agreed.

Jin Ae , is that okay for you ? “ JB asked her . Jin Ae nodded.

Okay , I think everything is settled. We will start with practice now“

With that everyone stood up and made themselves ready with vocal practice. Even though the new this 2 months would be hard they wanted to take this serious. For GOT7 sake , for Jin Ae ske and most importantly for GOT7+ sake.

 

 

 

A/N : I am sorry that I didn´t upload for so long. I lost my files , then Jonghyun died and i really needed time to deal with that. That is why the chapter is not as long I planned. Merry Christmas to everyone.