Fangirl & Movies

GOT7+

The pre-recording went pretty well expect for the fact that the boys acted really careful around of Jin Ae. She really appreciated the fact that the boys tried to be considerate since she was still affected by the attack but somehow it annoyed her. It was like they were babying her. Jin Ae was a professional and she wanted to be treated as one. She could see how hard it was for the guys to correct her when she did something wrong. Even JB who was always serious at this kind of things seemed to go easy on her. I am really awkward she thought. She could easily be happy that they went easy on her but she does not wanted it. It felt like pity.

 

„ Jin Ae, are you okay ?“ Jackson asked her when they were waiting for their actually stage.

„ Oppa , you asked me that five minutes ago“ she responded him exhausted from the boys and staff constant questions. Yes, she was still shocked by the event but work distracted her from any negative thoughts. The constant question just reminded her of the terrifying experience.

„ Ji, we are just checking“ Jinyoung butted in. Jin Ae knew that all of them were worried and overwhelmed by the recent incident but they needed to calm down already.

 

„ You have checked in enough. Lets talk about something else. I heard that Winner is also promoting“ Jin Ae has always been a fan of Winner. She was really happy when they won Win although she was sad for Team B. At least at the very end both of them could debut. She always wanted to see the Winner boys live but was never able to because of her tight schedule as trainee. Knowing that she could eventually meet them since they promoted at the same time made her excited.

 

„ Do you want to meet them ? We are friends. I could introduce them to you“ Jackson said and Jinyoung agreed with him saying that they are nice guys.

 

Jin Ae lit up in excitement jumping up and down. She hugged Jackson arms and began to speak and beg „ YES, pleeeeeaaase. I´m a big fan“ The other who were not listening to their conversation looked at Jin Ae with curiosity.

 

„ Why is she acting like a crazy women ?“ the leader asked and gained at glare from Jin Ae. JB just gave her an innocent smile.

 

„ She wants to meet Winner and now she is begging Jackson to introduce her to them“ Jinyoung laughed at her for her behavior. He did not knew that she could be such a fangirl.

 

„ Noona , do you like them so much ? “ Yugyeom asked her and Jin Ae began to squeal which startled her members.

 

„ I love them. I mean how can you not love them? They are amazing. Did you hear Seungyoons voice ? A- mazing. Or Minos rap ? Sooo cool. Seunghoon dance ? Perfect ! Not to forget Jinwoos amazing visuals. All of them are so talented“ Jin Ae spoke so fast the boys could hardly follow her. It was a habit of her to talk fast when she was excited.

 

„ Aren´t we cool and talented ?“ Bam Bam asked sulky.

 

„ Don't forget handsome“ Jackson interrupt.

 

„ Sure you guys are my number one but they are my number two. So can we go now ?“ Jin Ae asked with puppy eyes making it hard for Jackson to turn her down. After all he was the one who suggested it. When he suggested it he thought that Jin Ae would not accept the offer because she was to shy or embarrassed. He should have known that Jin Ae was not the type of girl to be shy. On top of that she was in a group with seven boy and even lived with them. So she knew how it is to be around guys.

 

„ I have to ask them if they are at their waiting room and I have to ask manager hyung“ Jackson pulled out his phone and started to text the Winner boys. JB watched the two planning their short trip to Winners waiting room.

 

„ Don't you think that is a bad idea ? I don't think that manager hyung will like it.“ the leader  said always worried about possible consequences.

 

„ They boys arent busy right know. I will ask hyung and then we will go“ Jackson told JB and Jin Ae. He stood up and went to their manager. JB wanted to say something but did not because he saw how happy his female member was. He thought that meeting Winner would distracted her from any negative thought. Away from the boys who constantly reminded her even if it was unintentionally.

 

Surprisingly their managers were okay with the idea. Probably because he also thought that a distraction would be good for her. When Jin Ae heard the happy news she immediately jumped up from her chair and pulled Jackson out with her. She was acting really bubbly the whole way until the reached  they door. Winner was written on it.

„ Are you ready ? “ Jackson asked her. She breathed in and out. After she calm down , she nooded and Jackson knocked at the door.

 

„ You can come in“ a voice screamed behind the door. Jin Ae immediately recognized the voice. It was the voice of the rapper Mino. Jackson opened the door and when Jin Ae were greeted by 4 smiling faces she immediately bowed. They bowed back at her.

 

„ Hello , sunbaenim. I am Jin Ae of GOT7+“ she said and the Winner boys laughed.

 

„ No need to be so formal“ the leader of Winner said. Somehow she felt like the Winner leader had an completely different aura on him than her leader. The whole group seemed to have a different vibe on them. Jin Ae nodded and watched Jackson giving Mino a hug. When he pulled back from the hug, he said „ She really wanted to meet you guys. She is a fan“ The Winner looked at her with a „really“  look.

 

„ From day one. I watched the new MV at soon it dropped“ She explained „ I was at practice that time“ The boys laughed when they heard that.

 

„ So that is what you were doing that day“ Jackson recalled the day. That day Jin Ae was in the corner of the room. Headphones in her ears , looking at her phone. He remembered the day because she was speaking to herself all happy and excited. He could remember how confused the boys were by her behavior. Since she was all happy they assumed that she was talking to family or something like that. They never asked her.

 

„ Yes, the song is a bop“ Jin Ae exclaimed. The boys thanked her and Seunghoon pulled something out from his bag. It was the new Winner album. He gave it to her.

 

„ Since you are such a big fan I am sure you will like it“ he said and Jin Ae took the Album from him happily. She bowed and thanked them for the album. Suddenly there was a moment of silence.

Until Mino spoke „ So how is it, are the boys treating you well ? This boy here“ he pointed at Jackson „ can be a little bit annoying“ Jackson slapped him and Mino whined. The boys laughed again.

„ Look who is talking. You are not better than him“ Jinwoo said with a judging face making you smile.

 

„ The boys are amazing although is not easy from time to time“ Jin Ae finally responded.

 

„ If the boys annoy you to much come to YG. We will treat you better. We would be happy to have such a talented artist like you“ Mino winked at Jin Ae.

 

„ Yah, She is ours“ Jackson yelled making everyone laugh. Jin Ae was a little bit touched of Jackson who claimed that she belonged to GOT7+.

 

„ No worries I´m not going anywhere“ Jin Ae assured him. „ Boys“ she now addressed the Winner members. „ It was really a pleasure meeting you guys but I think we should go back“ the boys nodded.

 

„ No problems I think we will see another during the promotions“ Seunghoon said. With that Jin Ae and Jackson bid they boys their farewells and left the waiting room. As soon they distant themselves from Winners waiting room and entered their own waiting room, Jin Ae began to scream. All the members including the staff starred at her like she was mad.

 

„What is wrong with her?“ Bam Bam asked quietly his best friend who just shrugged.

 

Jinyoung made his way to Jin Ae and hold her to prevent her from jumping up and down. Everyone was a little bit irritated by her behavior. Does it have something to do with Winner ? What an fangirl ! Jinyoung thought.

 

„ Ji, can you calm down“ he asked her which she responded with rambling „ Ahhhhh I´ve met Winner. Oh my gosh Mino is even cooler in real life and Jinwoo how can someone be so pretty. Don't even get me started with Seungyoon and Seunghoon so much charisma. I even got a signed album.“ she started waving her album around which made the maknae line laugh. She is like a child Youngjae thought.

 

„ Can´t believe that she is like this now earlier she was very calm and cool.“ Jackson said a little bit annoyed.

 

„ The boys loved her“

 

„ Noona is lovely , is normal that they like her“ Yugyeom said with his best aegyo voice.

 

„ Especially in that outfit“ Mark added with his raised eyebrow. She was wearing a crop top with an high waisted skirt which showed her long legs. She was dressed in all white .Her hair was styled open showing her waves. The boys wearing loose white shirts with gray jeans to match the stage concept.

 

„ We should really talk to the stylist noona this is not okay“ Jackson said and all of the members agreed.

 

„ You are kidding me. Its an stage outfit its not like a usually go  around like that. You know how I love oversized things“ Jin Ae said finally calmed down from fan girl.

 

„Thank god“ JB said without anyone noticing.

 

Before anyone could continue the discussion they had to go on stage for their actual stage.

 

*

 

The promotions were goining well despite of some minor incident but instead of discouraging the members the incidents made them even stronger and pushed them further together. Most of the fans loved GOT7+ and supported them. They could even win new fans. Jin Ae drew mostly boys into the fandom. No wonder that GOT7+ was nominated for the 1 place in their second week of promotions.

Although they did not win it was a great achievement and a sign that GOT7+ was mostly liked.

 

One evening Jin Ae was sitting in her room reading one of her favorite books when Jinyoung entered the room. The boy still had the habit to enter without knocking. He greeted her and took place on her bed.

 

Jin Ae looked at him shaking her head putting her book on her nightstand.

 

„You know I love your presences but I would really appreciate it if you would knock“ she scold her friend.

 

„ Sorry Ji“ he said „ Did you talk to your family?“ he opened up an topic.

 

Jinyoung knew that Jin Ae missed her family. Her family lived in the US so the distance made it harder. She wanted her family to be there at her first showcase but it was impossible for her family to come Korea. Her family moved to the US when she was fifteen. They left Jin Ae with her aunt since she wanted to fulfill her dream of becoming a singer. From time to time but not often Jin Ae had the possibility to see her family. She missed them dearly. Its not that she lived a miserable life with her aunt it was quite the opposite her aunt was still single at the time and she was more like a big sister to her. She always supported her and encouraged her. Still she felt like she was missing something.

 

„ My mom called me the day the news about the attack came out“ she mumbled. Jinyoung knew that the attack still haunted her.

 

„ and ?“

 

„ She told me to quit and join them in the US. She said that I would not struggle since my English is pretty good“ she responded him. Jin Ae mother is an English teacher which was why Jin Ae English was so good. „ I thought about it a second and told her that I want to stay“
 

„ She is just worried, Ji“ Jinyoung said and she told him that she knew.

 

„ Its just that I don't want to worry my family especially since they are so far away“ the female member confessed. „ On top on that I miss them so much“

 

„ You will be able to see them soon. I know its hard. Its not the same but you have us and you have your aunt“ Jinyoung tried to cheer her up.

 

„I know thank you Jinyoung.You always reach out to me“ she thanked him.

 

„ Everything for my lovely friend“ he winked „ So what are we going to do ? Shall we watch a movie ?“

 

„ What about that horror movie the maknae keep talking about ?“ Jin Ae said with a smirk on her face.

 

„ Seriously Jin Ae I don't think that is a good idea. I heard the movie is pretty intense.Wont you be scared ?“

 

Never“ Jin Ae said when she heard a knock on her door. She told that person to open the door and that person happened to be Jackson.

 

„ Hey , what are you guys doing ?“

 

„ We wanted to watch a movi-“ before Jin Ae could finish her sentence Jackson started to scream.

 

„ Without me ???? Don't you like me too Jin Ae ?“ he sulked. Jinyoung just laughed at him.

 

„ Hey you are favorite oppa“ Jin Ae tried to cheer him up.

 

Jackson crossed his arms and said „ yeah because you don't have much options. Your relationship with JB is awkward and Mark is to silent“ and he was not wrong although JB was really comforting after the incident their relationship was still awkward. In Mark case he was not  a big talker so it was hard to get closer to him although they made big efforts in their relationship.

 

„ You can never satisfied Jackson.Can we just watch the movie ?“ Jinyoung interfered. He pointed at Jackson to join him on the bed.With a smiling face Jackson joined them on the bed.

 

„So what are we watching ?“

 

„ That horror movie that Yugyeom keeps talking about“ Jackson eyes widened automatically.

 

„The-the horror movie ? “ he stuttered. The other two members laughed at the stuttering member.

 

„Why? Are you scared oppa ?“ Jin Ae tried to hold her laughter.

 

„ No no. I am just asking. I´m not scared of an horror movie. I mean I am Wang Jackson“ he said with a lot of self -confidence.

 

Jin Ae just shook her head and played the movie.Its was a nice atmosphere and the members enjoyed the free time. They loved meeting their fans , standing on stage but they also missed to just chill out with friends and family.

 

During the whole film Jackson was screaming,hiding behind Jinyoung and even crying.Tzz this boy bluff is so unbelievable Jin Ae thought. After the movie ended Jackson came out behind of Jinyoung and tried to defend himself. What absolutely did not worked out. Both of the other members witnessed how scared he was.

 

*

GO7+ was currently sitting in the waiting room of an radio station. All of the members waited silently for the radio show to start. Like always Mark was sleeping on a couch and the rest of the members were doing something on their phones.

 

Suddenly a phone began to ring. Everyone looked around to figure out whose phone it was. When Youngjae spoke up „ Noona why arent you answering the the call“ he pointed at her phone.

„ Just because, I don't have time for that. I will call back afterwards“ she said and declined the call shoving the phone back into her pocket.

 

After a little while the phone started to ring again.

 

„ Noona, just answer the phone“ BamBam said a little bit annoyed.

 

„NO“ Jin Ae said stern. Jinyoung tried to figure out her odd behavior but before he could say something the staff called them for the beginning of the show.

 

During the radio show Jinyoung was still concerned about Jin Ae odd behavior in the waiting room.Why was she so sensitive about this call ? He thought . after much thinking he decide to let the matter go. Not knowing that an other person was concerned about Jin Ae behavior too.