In Silence

GOT7+

Got7+ was currently sitting in their dance practice room where they were taking a break from their practice.They were practicing for their dance practice video. All of them were sitting on the floor relaxing and enjoying the cool floor.

 

„ I think after the break we can try our first take“ JB said to s and the cameramen who was waiting for the shoot.

The already exhausted members did not opposed and nodded with exception of Jin Ae who was starring at her phone. JB watched her and frowned. She is really acting strange he thought.

Normally Jin Ae was really focused and able to multitask but somehow she seemed far from focused. JB pushed away the thought noting for himself to ask her when he had the time. It was his duty as leader.

After their break they filmed the dance practice for „Last Time“. It took them three takes to finish the dance practice perfectly. As soon as they finished to monitor their dance practice Jin Ae grabbed her bag and began to pack.

 

„See you at the dorm“ Jin Ae said hurriedly and left the dance studio leaving her members dumbfaced.

 

„ Is she on her period again ?“ BamBam asked his older members. Mark shook his head.

 

„ Its has been one week. I dont think so“ he explained.

 

„Girls“ Yugyeom scoffed.

The boys started to pack their things to go home.

 

*

Jin Ae hurried from the JYP building to the dorm to make herself ready. She was meeting old friend who also trained with her. Jin Ae was excited to meet her since she sticked around boys for to long so she was happy that she could spend time with a girl and talk about actual girl things.

After she dressed herself up she took a look at the mirror. She was wearing ripped black jeans and a loose shirt combined with a cardigan and sneakers. Her hair was styled in a ponytail.Satisfied with her outfit she texted her friend that she was going out now. Her friend parents owned a cafe in Seoul which was where they wanted to meet up.

Jin Ae put on a cap to prevent that she would been seen.

 

Arrived at the cafe she could see her friend mother running to her.

 

„ Ahhhhh Jin Ae. I´m happy to see you“ she hugged the girl. „ I hope that you  are doing well. Min Jung is in the back room“

 

„ I´m doing well Ahjumma. I will go and see Min Jung“ Jin Ae said and went to the back room of the café which could be only entered by staff and close family or friends. Jin Ae could already see the girl with shoulder long hair sitting by the table reading through something that looked like a script. Min Jung was an actress.She had several little roles in movies and dramas but her most recent role was the main character of a family drama named „ Growing up“. It aired everyday and Min Jung could gain a lot of popularity.

Min Jung first trained to be an idol. This was where she met Jin Ae. They went trough many things together before Min Jung changed her path of career. Min Jung looks were also very different from Jin Ae. While Min Jung was often styled in a girl way Jin Ae often wore sporty clothes.

Jin Ae approached Min Jung from the back without her noticing and hugged not saying a word.

 

„Jin Ae ?“ she asked still engrossed in her script.

 

„hmmm Unnie. I missed you“ Min Jung was several months older then Jin Ae which was why Jin Ae showed a lot of aegyo towards her.

 

„ Missed you too“ the older female closed her script and told the younger to sit next to her. Jin Ae did so.

 

„ Unnie you are working hard“ Jin Ae said praised her friend.

 

„ Thanks we are going towards the end. I want to give my best until the last take.“ Min Jung explained and gained a smile form Jin Ae. „ but you you´ve been working hard to, Ji. Finally debuting after all these hard times!“

 

„ When I first heard that I would debut I was so happy then I was informed that I would join Got7 I was so confused but I love it now even if it is hard from time to time. I worked so hard, gave up to live with my family and much more. So what I am going trough now is just a little problem.“ Jin Ae said.

 

„ When I read about the incident I was so shocked and angry. Are you sure that you are okay ? I know you Ji, you cant fool me“

 

„ I was scared but my members where there for me and they are still supporting me so you don't have to worry“ Jin Ae assured her friend. Min Jung smiled and approached her.

 

„ Talk. Spill the gossip. I heard Jackson is such a flirt“ It was clear for Jin Ae that Min Jung would ask her that.

 

„ Yes , Jackson is a flirt but this is personality. Like he is overly social. Although he is a flirt he has a strong big brother vibe on him. Same for Mark“ Jin Ae explained to Min Jung how the two complained the most about her stage outfits. „ and the maknae line feel like little brothers“

 

„ And what about the other two ?“ she asked excited. Min Jung loved this kind of gossip.

 

„ Jinyoung is such a sweetheart. He is a great friend. JB ? I cant really figure him out but he was right there for me after the incident. I have talked enough about me whats going on in your life !?“

 

„ Really now ? This was getting interesting. Nothing much. So what is this about JB ?“ Min Jung nagged.

 

„ Don't know he just feels really distant“ Jin Ae gave her some examples to make Min Jung understand what she meant.

 

„ From what I understand. They care for you a lot Ji even JB. Its like a family“

 

„True. How is your cast are they treating you well?“ Jin Ae asked.

 

„ Yes. They are really cool. I´m really happy that I was casted I gained so much experience and popularity. We finally made it Jin Ae. Lets continue to work hard.“ Min Jung cheered and Jin Ae nodded.

 

„ What I wanted to ask you did you hear from him these days. I mean since you debuted“ Min Jung asked with caution.

 

Jin Aes mood changed immediately „ No.I ignored his calls“ Min Jung sighed.

 

„ This cant go on like this, Jin Ae.“ when Min Jung used her full name it meant that she was absolutely serious.

 

„ I know but I beg you Unnie can we not talk about this?“ Jin Ae said and Min Jung gave in.

The girls continued to talk and enjoy their day together.

 

*
 

When the boys arrived home after their schedule they immediately went into their room to rest. Only JB stayed in the living room waiting for Jin Ae to come home. She was not home so they assumed that she went groceries shopping.

Multiple hours passed and Jin Ae did not came back home. He started to get angry and worried. He called her a few time but she did not response to his call.

JB took a book from the shelf trying to calm himself down. 15 min after he decide to read the book he heard someone enter the dorm. It was Jin Ae who passed the living room not noticing JB.

 

„ YAH“ JB screamed.

 

„ Oh JB -ssi ehm I mean Oppa.“ Jin Ae said surprised.

 

„ Where were you ?“

 

„ None of your business“ Jin Ae fired back.

 

JB became more and more angrier.

 

„ We are a team it didn´t occur you that you should inform one of us if your are out“

 

„ Why do you even care, huh ?“

 

„ Cause I´m your freakin leader Jin Ae“ he was slowly getting pretty frustrated. Jin Ae did not understand the whole situation was she not allowed to stay out without his permission ?

 

„ And ?“ Jin Ae asked.

 

„ And ? I was worried ! Cant you just listen to what I ask you ! You did wrong cant you just apologize ?“ JB said and Jin Ae was flustered but also stubborn as usual she did not want to even think of the possibility that she could be wrong.

 

„ I can do whatever I want. I already made it clear enough! Leader ? I bet you cant wait to start your promotions with Got7 without me“ Jin Ae yelled and made her way to her bed room leaving JB confused.

 

„ Yah. MIN JIN AE. I´M NOT DONE. COME BACK“ JB screamed it was a wonder that no one woke up.

 

„ Never“ Jin Ae answered and closed the door of her room.

JB was left totally perplexed.

 

*

 

The next morning the atmosphere between Jin Ae and JB was clearly tensed. During the breakfast they tried to avoid eachother as much as possible,

 

Surprisingly none of the members noticed anything either that or they simply said nothing about the matter. It was not the first time that JB and Jin Ae fought so they probably expected them to make up soon. Not knowing that this argument was at lot more serious than other ones.

 

„Mark oppa today is the interview when are we leaving?“ Jin Ae asked which surprised Mark normally she would ask JB.

 

„Ehm at 9“ Mark answered mit caution looking at JB.

JB did not even followed the conversation. He tried to focus on other things. He was still angry about the previous day and he was determined that he would not give in until Jin Ae had apologized. Jin Ae had also planned not to back down.

 

„9 ?“ Youngjae said „ Its soon“

 

„ Yeah we should get ready“ Jackson said and all of them left to get themselves ready.

Only Jinyoung followed Jin Ae into her room .Arrived in Jin Ae room she closed her door and turn to Jinyoung who was given her a „ Spill it“ look.

 

„ What is it Jinyoung?“ she asked already annoyed.

 

„ Its my question to ask you. What is wrong between you and JB?“ he cornered her.

 

„We fought like usually nothing to worry Jinyoung. Can you go out please I have to change !?“ Jin Ae said while opening the door and pushing him out of her room.

 

„ Yah , Ji“ Jinyoung screamed while being pushed out of her room.

 

„ Jinyoung go and make yourself ready“ Jin Ae begged and Jinyoung gave in.

 

*


Jinyoung was still worried about JB and Jin Ae´s fight especially since they had an interview on that day. Jinyoung had no success with Jin Ae and he knew that it was impossible to get something out from JB. Jinyoung was frustrated he needed to find out what the cause of the argument was so he could resolve it. Both of the members were too stubborn to give in so they needed someone to push them to talk the problem out. Sadly Jinyoung had no time to do that before the interview.

They were already sitting in the interview room waiting for the recording lamp to turn red. Jinyoung hoped that the interview would go well and that the tensed atmosphere between JB and Jin Ae would not be obvious for the viewers.

 

The recording lamp turned red and the interviewer did the introduction.

 

„ Welcome to ´Get to know´ with your interviewer Lim Hansol.Today I´m here with the group-unit Got7+“ the studio audience clapped and cheered. „ Got7+ debuted not a long time ago surprising their fandom with the addition of a girl“ the interview said „ Please introduce yourself individually“

 

„ Hey. I´m the leader JB“

 

„Hi.I´m the oldest member Mark“

 

„ Hi. I´m Wang Jackson“

 

„ Hello I´m Jinyoung“

 

„ Hey I´m the only girl of the group Jin Ae“

 

„ Hey. I´m the main vocal Youngjae“

 

„Hi. Double B Bambam“

 

„ I´m Yugyeom“

After everyone introduced themselves interviewer took the word.

 

„So it been some weeks since you debuted. How does it feel ?“

 

Jackson took the mic and started to talk „ Although we already debut as Got7 it made us nervous  to see how the public reacted to the new arrangement but I´m sure that Jin Ae was the most nervous one“ looking at her.

 

„ Yes, I was really nervous. It was not only the fact I had to kinda gain new fans but also that I had to impress the big fandom Got7 already had“ she responded.

 

„That must be a huge burden“the interviewer started and Jin Ae nodded „ We have other some question sent in by fans. The first question is : How was working for this album ? Any special happenings ?

 

„The album preparations went really well. There was none interesting happening during that time. Maybe JB and Noonas quarreling?“ Bambam said while thinking. JB and Noona gave BamBam a look.

 

„ These two are really stubborn so they clash often.“ Mark explained „ but its never serious“

 

Jin ae huffed in her thoughts. Never serious ?

 

„ Understandable. So another question from got7+lover : Will you release another MV for one of your songs?“

 

The members explained that they would not release a Mv but a special video for their fans.

 

„Please anticipated it“ Youngjae asked the fans.

The interviewer asked them many questions about the album which the members answered passionately. Like usually Got7+ was asked about things that concerned working and living together as co-ed group.

 

„ Its interesting. It has a different charm“ Jinyoung expressed.

 

„ Its like having an older sister“ Yugyeom commented.

 

Jin Ae also explained that she felt like having 6 brothers which was good but also annoying for time to time.

 

At the end of the interview the interviewer asked the leader to say some concluding words“

 

JB took the mic and said „It was really a refreshing interview. I hope that it was enjoyable for you too. We will work hard to continue to deliver cool performances and music.

Please continue to support and love Got7+.“

 

„ So that was ´Get to know´with Got7+. See you next time“ and with that the interview ended.

 

*

 

JB was walking trough the hall of their dorm. All the members went out expect of Mark, Jin Ae and JB. Mark was currently sleeping and Jin Ae was in her room.

 

Suddenly JB heard yelling coming out from Jin Ae room. JB went nearer to the door to figure out what was wrong.

 

Arrived at Jin Aes door he could hear her sniffling. It was like she was crying.

 

„Leave me alone, please“ he could hear Jin Ae beg.

The person she was talking to , probably on the phone, did not leave her alone since the leader could hear her repeating her words.

JB thought about entering her room. Should I ? Its not my business but I´m her leader. On the other side we fought. Does she even want me near her? Should I talk to Jinyoung ? He really close to her .Maybe he knows what to do ? ( 

 

JB thoughts were interrupted by the girl opening the door with red eyes.

 

„ What happened Jin Ae ?“ JB asked slightly worried.

 

„ None of your business“ she replied cold.

 

JB soften his look „ Hey, you can talk to me“

 

„ I dont want to talk to you“ she screamed passing JB taking her coat and shoes and leaving the house.

 

„ Yah Jin Ae were are you going?“ he yelled but she ignored him. Mark who woke up because of the two asked „ What is happening?“

 

I dont know. JB thought still surprised about Jin Aes outburst.