Cracks

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was asleep but woke up when Kai stormed into his bedroom and grabbed him by the shirt. “Did you know?”

“Bwo?” Sehun is disorientated and half asleep.

“Did you know about Lee Sung-kyung?”

Sehun remained quiet and Kai in his anger punched him.

“Hyung…” Baekhyun hearing the commotion has come in through the connecting door and watches as his brothers fight. “What the hell?”

“He betrayed us Baek.” Kai shoves Sehun away, disgusted and hurt. “He has been lying to us this entire time.”

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun turned to Sehun whose chest was heaving. “What’s he mean Sehun?”

“Tell him.” Kai dared Sehun, “Tell him how you plotted with that witch behind my back. How you and Kris Wu were probably laughing at me. He obviously knew who she was from the start right?”

Sehun nodded. “Can someone please tell me what’s going on?” Baekhyun sat on Sehun’s bed.

“Lee Sung-kyung was the girl from the Club all along,” Kai explained quickly.

“Sehun…” Baekhyun can’t believe his brother kept something so big from them.

“She said she’d tell you. Kris hyung asked us to keep Lee Sung-kyung out of it. He wanted Sung-kyung ssi to tell you in her own time.”

“Us?” Kai echoed and then realised it was Kyungsoo. “It makes it even worse. The two people I trust most this world.”

“Aish, it wasn’t supposed to happen like this.” Sehun slid to the carpet. But then what was he expecting to happen? When Sung-kyung told Kai he was bound to figure out the whole truth.

“Okay, so Sehun was trying to help out the pretty agassi.” Baekhyun tried to work out the situation…

“He chose a stranger over me!” Kai growled and Baekhyun winced. Kai and his temper.

Sehun didn’t know what to say. Kai hated being lied to. He felt miserable at how messy things were and didn’t know how to make things better.

“Why did you do it?” Baekhyun ventured to ask.

“I told Sung-kyung to confess.” Sehun began.

“When I walked in on you two at school, you told me you were talking about the picnic but you were scheming about your little secret.”

“No! Yes,” Sehun corrected, “But it’s not what you think.”

“Guys, we won’t solve anything this way.” Baekhyun stood, “Kai leave it for now.”

“I’m leaving it for good. Sehun is no longer someone I can trust.”

Sehun bent his head.

“Hyung why are you wet?” Baekhyun asked as he followed Kai out of Sehun’s room.

Taehyung stood on the landing and heard the doors of the children’s suites open and close, loud bangs and thuds could be heard. He took a step toward the third floor.

“Is everything okay up there?” Yifan came out of his suite looking confused. 

“Everything is fine kid. Go back to bed.” Taehyung assured.

“Taehyung…” Jungkook came out of his suite, “I have something to ask you.”

Taehyung hesitated and then followed Jungkook downstairs and into the kitchen. “A drink?” Taehyung shook his head but Jungkook took out a bottle of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter