Rejection

Golden Quill - The Legacy (GQ2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris parked his bike in the school parking lot and pulled off his helmet. “Omo, he drives a bike.” A group of girls circled the newcomer, “Oppa do you want to eat lunch with me?”

“No with me!”

“Aish,” a loud voice cried out and Kris was stunned when Lee Baekhyun approached. They had the same navy blue blazer on. He hadn’t expected this at all.

Baekhyun came to stand in front of the bike and eyed it with appreciative eyes, “Hyung…”
Bwo?’ Kris slid off the bike and slipped off his leather jacket and tucked it under his arm.

“I only call the cool ones hyung.” Baekhyun smiled easily, “You’re the new Basketball member right?” Kris nodded as Baekhyun slipped his arm around Kris’s upper back, he was that tall. “I’m Lee Baekhyun.”

“Captain of the football team.” Kris said and Baekhyun beamed, “I’ve heard of you.”

“Funny, I haven’t heard of you.” Baekhyun’s expression suddenly changed and then he laughed again, “Where are you from?”

“Hong Kong,” Kris answered automatically.

“Your Korean is good,” Baekhyun noted.

“I pick up languages really fast.” Kris locked his bike.

“Hyung let’s have lunch okay?” Baekhyun pulled him away from the girls. Kris stopped. Something felt wrong. Turning, he spotted a black car parked outside the school gates. “Something wrong?”

“Nothing,” Kris smiled suddenly and walked along with Baekhyun. He glanced back and the car was still there.

Arran entered the cafeteria and ran her eyes over the room. Target spotted. Straightening her skirt she approached the table with the boy sitting alone and reading a book.

“It’s upside down,” she announced.

Kris lowered the book and smiled sheepishly, “You caught me.” He looked up and then froze, “You..” he whispered and then cleared his throat.

Arran smiled brightly as she set her tray down, “Do you mind if I sit with you?”

“Ani,” Kris shook his head and looked down.

“I didn’t mean to interrupt.” Arran felt self-conscious as the boy avoided looking at her. No one did that. They normally just stared. “Is there something on my face?” Kris glanced up shocked and then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter