All 3 of us!

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene sat up and looked around, the sun light was shinning through the curtains. "I fell asleep on the couch?" She lifted the blanket that was sitting ontop of her and then she smiled "Taehyung.. " she muttered.

She got up and went into the kitchen. "I wonder if he's going to go back home today" she said to herself. "I wonder why he's been staying all over the place, may be he doesn't want to go back on that side of town just yet, or maybe he had a fight with his parents?"

She heard a knock at the door which made her jump.

"It's just the door Irene, it's fine" she muttered to herself as she went to the front door, she swung the door open to see Yeri standing in front of her.

"Ye-Yeri?"

"Hey Rene, can I come in?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Great" interupted Yeri with her big loud voice as she walked into the house.

Irene moved slightly to the left so Irene could come on "oh, okay, so, what is it Yeri?"

"What happened with you and Taehyung?"

Irene swallowed and then scratched her head a bit "Um what, what do you mean?" Irene was stuttering and her eyes were wide as she looked at Yeri.

"I said what happened with you and Taehyung?"

"Umm.." Irene flashbacked over eveything that had happened the night before.

"Irene?"

"Oh, ummm..".

"Irene just spit it out!"

Irene didn't really want to explain that a man jumped her and Taehyung saved her life, she didn't actually want to explain any of what happened with her and Taehyung last night, she knew saying the words out loud could make her and Taehyung sound like they did something bad so she just kept shut.

"He doesn't want to marry me, does he?"

Irene looked at her and then let out a sigh "That's it, I made a vow last night to try and be a better friend to any one that'll have me so, here it is, I'm going to be honest with you, because you are my friend".

"Actually, no, don't tell me, I already knew he didn't want to get married, it's embarrassing to hear someone else say it".

"No, it's not about the marriage".

"Well, then what?"

"Last night, after you left, me and Taehyung talked for a while at the park and, well, he had no where to go and he looked so lost and I felt bad cause I was just realizing how terrible a friend I have been to every person I've ever met and well, he was there and I had a big house and every thing so, I kind of, told him to come back and stay at my house, cause, well, my Mum wasn't here so, I just was trying to be nice".

"Why would you.." Yeri didn't finish her sentence as she just looked at Irene with sad eyes "You and him, were, here, togther, were you two, like, together-together?"

"No, no, no, we did nothing" squealed Irene "He didn't even end up staying, I just, I just needed you to know that I did offer it to him, but, it was only cause I have such a big house and no one was here and I just wanted to try and be a good friend to him, that's, that's what he needed just at that moment but if you don't want me to ever do that again, I won't!"

Yeri walked past Irene and went and sat on the couch in the sitting room.

Irene felt really bad and she kind of hesitated following Yeri.

"I won't kill you Irene, come in here!"

Irene sheepishly came in and with her head hung low she went and sat on the couch opposite to Yeri.

"You like him don't you?"

"Who, me?"

"Yes, you" replied Yeri as she pointed at Irene.

Irene's eyes went wide "No, I just, I find him.."

"You find him, what?"

"Well, interesting.."

"Interesting?"

"Yeah, I mean, my life has been so still for a while, he, well, he just came into my still picture life and well, kind of made it into a moving picture".

"So, he came into your life and now, your life has got a bit of color?"

"Yes, yes, that's it!"

"Irene, that's love" replied Yeri.

"No, no it isn't" denied Irene.

"It is".

"We don't even know each other, Yeri, you know him better than I do, it takes me years to fall in love".

"How would you know?"

"How would I know what?"

"That it takes years for you to fall in love?"

"Well, because it took that long for me to fall in love with Sehun".

"Maybe that's just cause it wasn't the right person, may be this time, it was love at first sight".

"Yeri, why are you putting me on the spot like this?"

"Irene, do you want Taehyung to stay in your life?"

Flashes of Taehyung saving her flashed through her mind. 

"Well, Irene, do you?"

Irene nodded.

"Well, you like him".

"Yeri, stop it, I don't like him, I just want to be his friend".

"Okay, well, why don't you come out me and him tonight th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter