Friendship

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Caramel latte?" 

"Ahh yes" replied Taehyung as the waitress then put the caramel latte in front of him.

"Enjoy" she said as she then winked at him. Taehyung just looked away.

"Far and with me sitting right here, what am I? A potato" laughed Sehun.

"I really don't want to talk about it".

"Okay then, I won't tease you any more".

Taehyung took a sip of his latte and once he put the cup down Sehun was now leaning over with a napkin. Taehyung heard a squeal as he then turned to see some girls staring at them wide eyed, "give me that!" He snatched the napkin off Sehun "I can wipe my own dam face Sehun".

"I know you can" laughed Sehun "I just wanted to give those girls a bit of a show".

"I thought you would stop with the teasing Sehun".

"Okay, okay, will now, but you are just far too fun to tease".

Taehyung rolled his eyes "anyway, thanks for helping me those forms and stuff".

"Yeah, I'm really happy for you, can't believe that you are getting a job and stuff, that's awesome bro".

"Yeah, I know I should be happy and stuff but, I don't know, something feels off".

"It's probably just the shock of it all, I mean, it's all come out of no where".

"I know this might be hard for you, given, it's, umm..Irene's parents buisness".

"Nah bro, I'm happy for you". Sehun patted Taehyung on the head and Taehyung heard squeals coming from the girls that had been intently watching them. 

"Sehun!" 

"Sorry" Sehun said as he chuckled a little.

"So, what have you been up to any way?"

"Not much ae".

"Are you sure?" Taehyung looked at him with worried eyes.

"What did my Mum tell you?"

Taehyung laughed a bit "you got me".

"What did she say".

"Just while you were getting changed this morning she told me that you had been accepted into two different universities in the U.S".

"Ohh great and now you are going to try and persuade me to go, right?"

"Actually, no".

"No?"

"Your Mum has epilepsy, no-one will be there for her, of course you shouldn't go".

"I, I thought you were going to tell me to go".

"Well, were you wanting me to, cause I can if you want?"

"No, no, you are right, I should stay here".

"I mean, did your Mum even have a plan for who would look after her?"

"Well, yes actually".

"She did? Who?"

"Well, she actually asked Yeri".

"Yeri?"

"Yeah, wait, she didn't tell you?".

"I haven't seen her since last week".

"Wait, what day?"

"I don't know, remember that night I dropped her off at yours and then took off, I came back the next morning and saw her but then after that I haven't seen her since".

Sehun's eyes widened "I thought she was with you bro".

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the next day after she stayed with us I went over to her Aunty's place and knocked on the door but when I went in there was just a huge mess every where, I assumed she was out, but, I've been back a few times and still, nothing".

"Why were you looking for her?"

"Well, my Mum wanted her to come stay with us for a bit, I didn't really know where you were so I thought I'd take it upon myself to go get her".

"What if something's happened to her?" Taehyung stood up.

"Where were you this past week bro, you just dissapear and then you show up asking for help with a job application, I'm a bit confused ae, I thought you were off doing something with Yeri".

"No I wasn't with Yeri, I was somewhere else".

"Where?"

"Let's not worry about that, can you help me find Yeri? I have a feeling she's in trouble".

"How are we going to find her though, she could be any where?"

"I don't know,  maybe there will be a clue at the flat, let's go!"

...

Sehun and Taehyung were now rummaging through Yeri's place. 

"I can't seem to find any type of clue" said Sehun as he stood up and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

"Usually when bad guys take someone they leave a note or something" replied Taehyung. 

Sehun stood still and closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "If it really was fate that she come into mine and my Mum's life, please, show me where she is" Sehun opened his eyes and he was now looking through into the kitchen "that grocery list".

"What?"

Sehun ran through to the kitchen "grab a pen Taehyung and a paper".

Taehyung grabbed a pen and papper and leaned the paper on the wall.

"This shopping list, some of the letters are in capitals, I'll read out the letters to you write them down".

"Okay, go!"

"E, p, s, f, a, c, t, o, r, y, b, r, i, n, g, t, h, e, m, o, n, e, y"

"EPS Factory!"

"But, didn't that place close down years ago?" replied Sehun.

"I guess that's where the thugs meet, let's go".

"Taehyung, wait".

"What, what is it?"

"There is no point in us going if we don't have the money?"

"The money, oh yeah, th-the money" Taehyung looked down at his shoes "no".

"No?"

"No, I don't care about the money, I'm going to call the police".

"No, no, if we call the cops and they hear the sirens they might kill her!"

"But what else can we do?"

"My mum is the only one that knows how much money the Aunty owes, why don't I call her and then I can go to the bank and get the money out".

"Sehun, what if it's thousands or tens of thousands, why would you do that for her?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter