A loveless relationship

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's old school friend Yeri was standing right in front of her, Yeri was medium height, she had a nice figure and big dark brown eyes, sun-kissed slightly golden-glowing skin and her dark brown wavy hair.

"Hi, Irene, long time no see but I came cause I needed to talk to you about something and I didn't want to talk on the phone".

"Oh, well, okay" replied Irene as she looked down.

"I'm sorry, I know it's been so long and we haven't spoken since I left high school, honestly I can go if you don't want me here".

"No, there is nothing wrong with you being here at all" said Irene as she looked at her friend "you look so grown up and very pretty Yeri!"

"Thanks, you look, well, the same".

Irene let out a soft chuckle but it sounded more like an awkward laugh.

"I got a my nose peirced, do you like it?"

Irene was finding it hard not to look at Yeri's nose peircing but now she was forced to. "To be honest I think you would look prettier without one".

"Oh, Irene, lighten up".

"Says you, look at your black hood, black jeans and black shoes!"

Yeri laughed "true, true".

"We should head inside now, this sun is unbelievable!"

"Umm, is your mum home?"

"No she isn't".

"Oh, okay, well, that's alright, I just wanted to talk to you any way".

"Let's go inside, I'll chuck something on, like a movie or something and we can chill out, cool?"

"Chill out, well, that sounds good but do you have time to chill out, you know, with studying and all that?"

Irene screwed up her face "I am not so robotic that I need to study every moment!"

Yeri laughed "alright, it's been a while since we hung out, your excuse is always that you need to study, in fact, that's why I just showed up today, to kind of force you to come".

"Okay, well, it has been a while so let's get inside".

As soon as they got inside Irene's phone went off. 

"Sorry, I have to take this".

"Sure, I'll just get myself a water and sit at the table".

Irene quickly went into the sitting room and sat on the couch, she looked at the screen to see Sehun's name.

She answered her phone "Sehun?"

"Rene, babe, I'm so sorry about Taehyung, was he a jerk to you?"

"No, he was fine, honestly".

"Yoona called, she said he was being a jerk to you".

Irene frowned as she heard him say that Yoona had called him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up today, I had to take my mum to the hospital she fainted this morning and it was just really bad, I'm so sorry Irene, please forgive me"

Irene now linked what Taehyung had said about Yoona together with what Sehun had just said and now she felt a bit worried.

"Rene?"

"Umm, well, Taehyung said you and Yoona were doing study or something, I don't remember you telling me that?"

"Yoona said she asked you, I thought I was doing you a favor, I usually only tutor boys from my junior classes but I thought well, if Irene wants me to, I'll do it, wait, did you not agree to it?".

"Yeah, I know you usually tutor juniors and yes I know they are usually boys but, but, why didn't you tell me any thing about how your tutoring with Yoona was going, or mention anything to me about it?"

"I was giving you space, remember, you were studying so much I didn't want to call you and bother you, remember you were doing science projects and told me not to bother you, it actually felt like we were on break at that time, we were not talking to each other at all, for like 2 weeks"

"I can't remember us ever being on a break, we have dated for 2 and a half years, I can't ever remember us being on a break, not even for a moment".

"Irene, are you suggesting me and Yoona did something behind your back?"

"Well, it does sound pretty odd Sehun, why were you tutoring her alone at your house?".

"No, we didn't, not at all!"

"Sehun, tell me the truth, I can take it"

"I was just tutoring her and that's it, I promise you and I did want to call you and talk with you but you were doing so well with your projects I needed to let you finish that".

"Sehun.."

"Don't do this to me, Irene, I only did it for you, Yoona told me that you were too busy to tutor her with maths and I thought it would take a load of you, Irene, everything I have done, I have done for you".

"Sehun, you are such a good person, you are intelligent too, always getting the best marks in your class, you were the one that pushed me to be the best I could be, I couldn't of asked for a better boy-friend"

"Irene, don't do this to me".

"Please tell me did any thing happen with you and Yoona?"

"Nothing happened, she would come over and we would do some algebra and then she would tidy the house and do dinner and then leave"

"Wait, she was helping with house work?"

"My Mum wasn't well at that time, she was in and out of hospital".

Irene eyes widened "what happened?"

"Irene, I have told you a million times, Mum has epilepsy".

"Sehun, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I have been so caught up in my own problems, I some times forget a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter