Let's be together!

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung's eyes began to close but he quickly shook his head to snap himself out of it.

"You should go home and get some rest". 

Taehyung turned to see Sehun standing at the door way "Is that a caramel latte?"

"Sorry bro, they only have the straight coffees here".

"That's okay" replied Taehyung as he put his hand out.

Sehun came over and passed him the cup of coffee and Taehyung held it in his hands "bro, you've been here since yesterday, you should go back  home, have a shower and have a meal, Mum's there, we got you some clothes and set up the guest room for you".

Taehyung nodded and stood up "I better do that then, don't want your Mum to worry about me".

Sehun smiled "you know she'll come here and drag you by the ear" he then laughed.

Taehyung smiled softly and then looked at Yeri. "I just, I want to know when she wakes up".

"How's about you go back home, have a shower, have a meal, have a rest and while you're there I'll be here watching Yeri and then we can swap".

"Are you sure?"

"Positively!"

"You are too good for me man" replied Taehyung as he then patted Sehun on the shoulder.

Sehun smiled and nodded. "Just hurry it up okay, you kind of reek".

Taehyung rolled his eyes and quickly left the room.

Sehun sat down where Taehyung had just been sitting. "Hi Yeri, I know you probably can't hear me but, a bunch of us really want you to wake up, okay?" Sehun sighed a heavy sigh and then pulled out his cellphone.

"Sehun?"

"Irene".

"What is it?"

"I'm sorry to call you, I know we broke up and all".

"No, no that's fine Sehun, is everything okay?"

"I've been wondering whether or not to call you to let you know about everything".

"Everything? What's happened?"

"Irene, I, I just called because I feel like the more people around Yeri right now the better".

"Yeri? Is she alright?"

"Yeri's in hospital at the moment, I should of called you earlier.."

"Is she okay?" Irene's voice sounded panicky.

"She is, but, she's unconscious, I think it would be nice for her if you were to come visit, I remember how close yous were before she left school".

"I'm on my way, just txt me where she is".

"Okay then, oh and also, I can leave if it's awkward for you".

"N-No I, it's fine, like you said the more people around Yeri right now, the better".

"Okay then Irene, I'll see you soon then".

Sehun hung up the phone and inhaled and exhaled sharp and quick breaths. "That was harder then I thought it would be".

...

Irene ended the call and her phone slipped out of her hand and onto the kitchen floor but she just stood there, motionless. 

"Yeri's in hospital? What  if this is my fault? What if me telling Taehyung to end things with her pushed her over the edge?" Irene then softly slapped her face "get a hold of yourself Irene and just get to that hospital to visit your friend, this isn't about you, it's about Yeri!"

..

Irene was now at the front desk at the hospital. "Excuse me," she said to the lady at the desk that seemed to be off in other world.

"Oh sorry dear, how can I help you?" The lady was small with long brown hair that was tied back, she had almond shaped eyes that were colored deep brown and a soft small looking face.

"I'm looking for Yeri, Yeri Kim, born in 1999".

"Ahh yes, that one with the handsome boy friend".

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes, the guy that came and sat by her bedside all night like a Prince". The nurse spun around on her chair while holding her hands together "his friend had to come and drag him out of here".

"Ohh.."

"I want a Prince like him to be by my side".

Irene looked down and coughed a bit as she felt rather awkward. "Sure" she said to her shoes.

"Many say I look like Kim Taeyeon" said the lady behind the desk as she stopped her chair from spinning, "do you think so?"

"I, umm, yes?"

"Aww shucks, thank you!"

Irene looked  at the other lady that was behind the desk with big eyes so as begging her to intervene. The lady took the hint and signaled for Irene to leave while the Kim Taeyeon look a like had her eyes closed and her hands clasped together so as so be off in another world, again. Irene quickly bowed and scooted off.

As she was walking towards the room she couldn't help but feel nervous, would Yeri even want to see her? Once she made it the room she let out a deep inhale and then walked right in.

"Irene.." Sehun stood up.

"Sehun, is, is she alright? What actually happened?" Irene walked towards Yeri's bed and put her hand on the bottom left corner "ohh Yeri.."

"I'm not sure what I am allowed to tell you Irene" said Sehun as he then looked down at his shoes.

"Please, just, give me a quick run through, I, I need to know what happened" said Irene desperately as she looked at Sehung with eager eyes.

"But, it's really not my place though.."

"Sehun, please!" Irene then felt Yeri's foot move. "Yeri?"

Yeri slowly opened her eyes and blinked a few times. "Where am I?" 

Sehun came and stop next to her "You're in the hospital Yeri, you were unconscious, but you're okay now".

"Hospital?"

Sehun turned to Irene "go get the nurses, quick!"

Irene nodded and ran out into the coridoors, she caught sight of a nurse and called out to her.

Once the Nurse was in the room Sehun and Irene were told to wait outside.

Irene was biting her nails as she felt more anxious than ever b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter