One hour, one day, one week or one year

He intrigues me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had now been knocking at Irene's front door for what seemed like ten minutes. "Hopefully, she didn't.." He then turned the handle and in he walked "leave the front door open", he frowned "that's not safe at all, I'm going to tell her off for that" he said as he locked the door behind him. "Ok, ten minutes in and out, just as I told her Mum" he said to himself as he then made his way up stairs. He knocked at Irene's door "Irene, are you in there?"

Taehyung didn't hear a response "Irene, I-I'm coming in" he said as he slowly walked in. Irene had her lamp on so Taehyung could see her curled up ontop of her blankets she had her arms wrapped around a pillow and her face looked red and puffy. "Have you been crying Irene?" 

Irene slowly opened her eyes. "T-Taehyung?"

"Irene, I came to check on you".

"Taehyung.." she sat up slowly and wiped her eyes as she tried to wake up.

"Go back to sleep Irene, I'll see you tomorrow".

"No" exclaimed Irene as she watched Taehyung turn around.

"What is it?"

"Taehyung, did, did you end  it with Yeri?"

Taehyung slowly turned back around and looked at Irene with worried eyes.

"You didn't, didn't you?"

"No I didn't, but there is a reason".

"Taehyung, can we, can we stop this"

"Stop, stop what?"

"Taehyung, I made a promise to myself that if you came back to me without having broken up with Yeri that, that I would have a break from all of this".

"A, a break?"

"Taehyung, Yeri obviously means something to you if you didn't break up with her".

"Irene, I, I just couldn't do it tonight, she went through something very, very traumatic".

"Taehyung" Irene got up and stood infront of her curtains "the fact that you couldn't tell her, means you still have unfinished buisness with her".

"Irene, it's not like that, she just needs help".

"Exactly, but, but Taehyhung if me and you are together then who will help her".

"What do you mean?"

"If you break up with Yeri, you will need to cut her off almost completly, not because it would hurt me, but, because it would hurt her".

"How would it hurt her?"

"If you are still helping her even after breaking up with her, she won't be able to fully get over you, it would be troubling for her, that's why, usually after break ups you are meant to take time apart from each other".

"Irene, I, I can't just break up with her and then ditch her completly, I mean, maybe if she had somewhere safe to live and a decent life I could, but, but, it turns out she doesn't, I, I need to help her".

"Okay, that's OK Taehyung, but, if that's the case I have to make you promise me something".

"Anything, what is it?"

"You are not allowed to come and see me until you have broken up with Yeri and stopped seeing her".

"Irene, are you saying I should dump Yeri and just cut her off?"

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I know it sounds selfish but, but, it would be too difficult for me and for Yeri, I would hate to be in the middle of you two, please, please just don't ask questions and do what I say".

"Irene, Okay, okay, I, I will end things with Yeri and stop seeing her, after then I will come back to you".

"Taehyung, whether it takes one hour, one day, one week or one year, I will be waiting".

"One, one year?"

"Taehyung, I don't want you to be with me if you will be worrying about Yeri, so pease, don't come back to me until you have ended things with her but also, helped her".

"I promise you, I will not come see you again unti I have ended things with Yeri completly".

"Taehyung?"

"Yes" he replied with a stern voice.

"I want you to fill out those online forms and send them to my Dad's email address".

"Okay, I will do it, but where do I find all the information".

"Sehun has all the contact info for my Dad, please sort it out as soon as possible, my Dad is an impatient person".

Taehyung hardened his face "Okay".

"Taeyhung?" Irene turned around and saw Taehyung looking at her with an angry look on his face. "Why do you look like that Taehyung?"

"Because, because I'm angry".

"Angry; At who?"

"At myself, I, I wish I could tell you that I'll see you tomorrow, but, but I know it will take a long time to sort out Yeri and you're right, if I were to break up with her tomorrow and cut her off I would come to you and yet be worried about her, it's, it's so unfair!"

Irene smiled "I'm glad that you have someone you care about"

"But I care for you the most Irene!"

"Just, just go Taehyung and please, please don't worry about me, the next time I see you we can be together".

"Okay, okay Irene, I won't ask you any more questions I can tell you ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter