{IQ 231}

My fantasy | yoonmin

 

Insanity: craziness, or madness is a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns.

 

The pale male sitting on the floor is nothing out of the ordinary for me. The queer part of this whole situation is the sanity in this monster's eyes. Dr Seokjin had informed me about him being the second smartest person on Earth. I was expecting him to be different but not sane!

All the cases I had laid my eyes upon, every psycho I had to deal with, they all had two things in common: the straitjacket and the eyes; They all had that nervousness in their sight, as if they were being hunted, probably by their own thoughts. The same feeling of ambition mixed with pride yet horror, was always mirrored in those lunatics' eyes.

However, Min Yoongi's hazel eyes look perfectly in peace, no one hunting him down in his dreams like the others of this asylum had confessed. He is just fine. He is the one before me in intelligence so I guess I should be careful.

With him sitting in the floor and me in a chair, there is no doubt who is the best of us too. I have the dominance, I have the higher IQ. I am the one that can, with a single word, throw him in a prison cell so dark and deep into the ground that would cause him permanent damage from lack of vitamin D.

Yet I get a feeling that I have to prove myself to him. His stare is making me awkward. It's time for me, Park Jimin, the person with the highest IQ recorded in history to try a different approach to this peasant; this monster.

"So, you killed a person. Did you know him?" I asked looking at my sheet of paper. The name of the victim as well as the cause of death were written on it.

Min Yoongi doesn't bother to respond. He just continues observing me. He is making me feel unease, but I won't show it. I mustn't. I am the one in charge.

"I ask, did you know Jung Hoseok?" I repeat. I want him to crack. To start crying, apologize for whatever he has done. This monster, this clever monster.

He doesn't respond this time either. "You are aware that if you cooperate you won't have to wear the straitjacket anymore, right?" I ask. This is where all of them start admitting what they did to poor ladies, men or even children. The worst of them do what they do to children. It's even more weird in this one's case.

Three years ago, that monster had murdered a person of the same age, Jung Hoseok. The victim had been strangled, before getting several dozens of stubs in his neck. He then was stubbed in both eyes and shoot in the mouth with the gun facing upwards, to his frontal lobe. However the autopsy showed that he was beaten to death. It was one of the most sick and brutal cases ever. Everyone was disgusted when after a year and a half they found the young, brilliant medical school student, Min Yoongi, being guilty. Unlikely for everyone, death sentence wasn't allowed in Korea so he would spend his whole life in this asylum.

Yet again, the monster doesn't speak. My impatience is starting to bloom like a flower. Time to play a bit more agressively. I get up and flip my chair. The crash makes no sound due to the cushion floor. He doesn't even try to dodge, even though it wouldn't hit him. He just tilts his head a bit.

"Say something!" I yell, with my patience have been evaporated completely. "Anything! Say whatever! Just speak"

I finally get a reaction. He smirks "It's funny how I am supposed to be the insane one, yet you are the one flipping furniture and yelling" he says.

I calm down immediately. I brush back my hair. "Thanks for speaking" Then I turn around and knock the door for Taehyung and Jungkook to get me out. They open the door and quickly scoop me out.

 

******

 

"We heard noise" Taehyung says once we have abandoned the monster alone again. The brunet is holding his taser as if he can kill a person with it but I know it's not strong enough. Yet I feel embarrassed that my breakdown scared him.

Not wanting to humiliate myself, I answer rather coldly "Obviously you heard a noise you fool! What else could you hear, colors?"

I turn around. I hear Taehyung whispering to Jungkook "What's his problem?"

"I don't know hyung but he looks pissed. Don't bother talking to him. He will offend you again and I will have to punch him" Jungkook replies, not at all whispering.

I head to Seokjin's office to get me to the principal after having put up with all this nonsense. Me and Namjoon, the manager of this institution, must have a talk.

 

******

 

"We video record all of our interactions with Min Yoongi, Park. You can't just throw a chair because  he doesn't listen to you" Namjoon says, with his irritating purple hair messy and his glasses not being completely straight. These little details are the ones that drive me mad right now, rather than this whole situation.

"Ok. I got it the first ten times you said it. It won't happen again. Now excuse me but I have to see my client again" I say. And before I get interrupted I add "And for god's ache, straitened those glasses"

Namjoon looks at Seokjin to be sure he looks fine but while Seokjin puts his thumbs up to show that he is just ok, Namjoon straitens his glasses. After that, I storm out of the office and head back to that creep's cell.