[Day 572]

My fantasy | yoonmin

Social norms: informal understandings that govern the behavior of members of a society.

 

When Park Jimin rushes in, with Kim Taehyung following him like a puppy I know that my peaceful time won't last for long. Yesterday, when he didn't come, I felt awesome, well, as awesome as a prisoner can feel. Yet, here he is today! Tearing me apart like a tornado, burning me down like a fire and making me suffocate like a flood.

"Monster, from now on, Kim Taehyung will be joining our sessions" he says. I am not looking at him. I am looking at the cotton candy color of his hair, what was he thinking while choosing this color?

"Hello there, Min Yoongi" a nervous Kim Taehyung says. We are used to each other's presence but we have never had a conversation of our owns.

"Greetings, Kim Taehyung" I respond, with a slight nod and a crooked smile. I glance at Park Jimin, who looks impatient.


Knowing he is irritated I can't help but continue "Is there something wrong, Park Jimin?" I stand up.

"From now on, you will be allowed not to wear the straitjacket" he says, ignoring me. The fact that he is talking to me, yet ignores me, drives me crazy. I smirk at the pun. Then, I realize what he means.

Emotions. So many emotions fill my head. I cannot comprehend them all. Damn, I can't even comprehend one! I am feeling fear and anger, but also happiness and joy.

As a person who is always pessimistic I can't help but yell at him "Why?! What did I do wrong?!"

That boy had entered my life, messed it up and now he is going to end it too? That is too much, even for me! I barely know him, I barely care for him, for God's ache I don't even know his age! But I thought we had bonded at least a bit.

While listening to my thoughts, I-I I can't believe what I am saying, better thinking. I know that boy for three days. He calls me monster. It's literally impossible to form a bond with someone so arrogant and bossy and cantankerous and impulsive and superficial and unpredictable and smart. That's the thing that bothers me the most; that he is smarter.

I come to a realization, I know him. It took me three days to figure out his character but I know him.

I look around the room, uncoordinated. Park Jimin is standing in front of me now. He touches my cheek with his palm, it gently. The contrast between my pale skin and his tanned one attests that I have been closed in here for a long time.

He whispers in my ear "It's gonna be alright" his soft voice reassures me. His beautiful features are more noticable and admirable from this distance. I don't want to trust him, I can't trust him but I spontaneously nod.

He stands behind me. I feel the sleeves loosen. I don't want it to happen. A bird wouldn't be satisfied if its cage's door was open but it couldn't leave; like it was chained in there, suffering. I know I won't be able to escape my cage. Getting off the straitjacket would only make my freedom an even stronger desire.

Yet I will be able to use my hands again. A little light beam of hope hits my face, as if I am free. But I warn myself it won't last long.

And then it hits me. I am rusty, I feel rusty for not having thought of it yet. He wants it to happen! He wants to see me break, get tortured, be in pain. It will be the worst torture of all if he gets rid of my straightjacket because there will be nothing that won't make me think of leaving this place. It is a test. And because of all this anger that I am sensing in the tip of my fingers, I have already failed.

The straitjacket comes off and I turn around. I look at him in the eyes and then I wrap my hands around his throat and aggressively compress. I want him dead and I want him dead now. I choke him; and I love it.

He looks at me straight in the eye. His stare is full of regret and betrayal. He is not fighting back and that's the worst of it all. I clutch even more, this time from sadness. His hazel eyes are on the verge of tears. No, he is crying and caterwauling, he is pitiful. I can't help but loosen my grip a bit.

That exact same moment something touches me and I feel intense pain down my spine, spreading all over my body. It continues. I hear the unmistakable sound of electricity and I realize I have a taser touching my underweight stomach.

The one that holds the taser is non other than Kim Taehyung, who besides his cowardliness, attacks me. I fall to the ground, shaking from the amount of electricity my body has absorbed. Park Jimin backs off, touching his neck with both arms. He stands next to the door inhaling greedily. I look at him from the floor while Kim Taehyung ties the belts of my straitjacket again.

Then Park Jimin glances at me. He has teardrops falling from his cheeks but he is not the only one. I am crying too, not knowing why.

"Weren't you the one that said I was a monster! Well, behold! Min Yoongi, the monstrous murdered!" I scream. And while remembering a part of another conversation of ours I scream again "You are a fantasy anyway! You will go away soon enough!"

Park Jimin looks at me again, his eyes show how hurt he is and his whole body shakes. I regret what I did. I want to run over at his side and hug him, making him to stop shivering. I want to hold him tight to make him stop sobbing. But then I remember that my hands are tied behind my back and I can do nothing but scream.

As Park Jimin continues to stare at me from the safety of the door a voice in my head tells me: "He brought this to himself. He wanted to hurt you but you did it first."

And the fact that I don't agree with that voice is the one thing that makes me come to a new realization.

I think I have feelings for Park Jimin. And god damn, I am definitely screwed if this assumption is correct.