07:

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I woke up having Tzuyu as the first thing I see as I open my eyes, my heart skipped a beat at the realization that we slept together last night.

 

I slowly lift up my arm to rest my head on it and started to watch her sleep. She's sleeping peacefully beside me, her long lashes that I noticed the first time I saw her, her lips that seems too beautiful to be real and her calm breathing makes my heart happy— is it rude to look at someone who's sleeping? Because I can't take my eyes off of this beautiful girl.

 

I reached for her and started to gently remove some strands of hair that are on her face. I unconsciously I started to run my finger over her face, tracing every feature of her face, starting from her pointed nose to... her lips.

 

I immediately stopped and aggressively shook my head to get my together and pulled away my hands off her face. I stood up from the bed and rushed to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror and saw my face looking like a ripe tomato— I can feel my face burning and my heart thumping like crazy.

 

" I'm getting crazy " I murmur to myself and scooped a handful of water to splash on my face, trying to wake myself up and keep my thoughts away from Tzuyu.

 

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Tzuyu's already awake, streching her long arms and yawning like a little kitten. I felt myself smiling at the sight of that and when out eyes met, I choked " are you okay? " she rushed towards me and caressed my back. I continue to cough while nodding my head— how can I choke from just breathing!?

 

" goo... good morning " I shyly greeted her when I calmed myself down.

 

" good morning " she shyly greeted me back with her bright smile. Looking at her this way I feel like my whole day is already complete but is it too early to declare that? I wonder.

 

" good morning " Sana greeted us when she saw us coming out of the room. She seemed to be kinda shocked when she saw us coming down together but she immediately shook away that reaction and smiled at us.

 

" I've been looking for you but it seems like you slept in Mina's room " Sana said looking at Tzuyu " take a seat, I already prepared the breakfast, " she said an pointed out the empty seats.

 

We just quietly sat down and started to eat. I'm glancing at the both of them, silently observing but I'm making sure that they will not notice my stares— Sana's placing some foods on Tzuyu's plate but Tzuyu doesn't even bother to eat it, leaving it untouched and instead, getting her own food.

 

" uhhh... Mina " I looked at Sana when she approached me " can you leave us alone after eating? I have something to talk about with Tzuyu " she said and smiled at me.

 

In times like this, I would agree quickly but this time, I didn't respond and just looked at Tzuyu— if Tzuyu wants me to leave then I will but if not then I won't.

 

" she doesn't need to leave " Tzuyu said " you can talk about whatever you want to tell me even she's around " she added, giving Sana a very cold stare, showing how uninterested she is to the girl. I saw Sana bit her lip and annoyance is all over her face.

 

" go on, you can talk now " Tzuyu added as she munch on her bread but Sana didn't utter any word.

 

" if you're not going to talk then let's just continue on eating and one more thing— you can't ask her to leave " Sana was taken aback by Tzuyu's words but Tzuyu remained unbother " this is my house and I'm the only one who can say whether she has to leave or not " this is the first time I hear Tzuyu talking in that kind of tone.

 

It's scary, to be honest, but I felt huge security with her words. An unexpected smile escaped my lips and I swear Sana caught that smile and didn't like it.

 

After breakfast, I volunteered to wash the dishes and after that exchange of words between Sana and Tzuyu the atmo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter