10:

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" are you getting enough sleep nowadays? " he asked and I just slowly nodded my head.

 

" don't stress yourself too much, don't think of anything that can cause you stress so you can get better in no time. Okay? " he patiently asked me and gave me a very friendly smile but I just stayed still as I look at the man who's wearing a long white coat.

 

He then looked at the nurse and whispered something to her and before I may react, the nurse injected something on me and slowly, I can feel the heaviness in my eyes.

 

It's been 11 months or so since I left the village, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Momo, Nayeon, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu. I can't remember a thing on how I left the village, where I walked into, I just remember walking into that endless road— I just followed Dahyun's words and walked until I drop from exhaustion and when I woke up, I am already at the hospital.

 

They say that I was sleeping for almost 6 months, that I am in a comatose after crashing into a truck. They won't believe what I am saying, they don't believe about the village, the people that I met. They just think that I'm losing my mind and being crazy after being in comatose, that perhaps my brain got damaged.

 

Even my own father won't or even listen to me and instead, he made me see a psychiatrist.

 

" dad believe me! " I desperately told him.

 

" how can I believe on what you're saying if I witnessed you lying in that bed for almost 6 months, how can you go to that village if you're in comatose!? " he angrily said, frustrated about how I keep on saying the same things over and over again.

 

" I've had enough of this Mina. You kept on going back to that place that the people in that area thinks that you're crazy with what you are saying— with things that you're looking for that doesn't even exist! " he sighs, controlling his anger and seriously looked at me—

 

" I'll send you to a psychiatric ward. In there, you will receive treatment and hopefully, you can go back to your senses " 

 

I tried hard to find where that village is— I tried like a mad woman, going back and forth to where I got into the accident.

 

I've gone to the place where I got an accident in numerous times already, walking around with no direction in mind just the desire of seeing Tzuyu once again but I found nothing. The people who're near the area don't even know what I am saying and I don't have anyone to help me go back. It feels like I'm lost in my own world.

 

My father got enough of my 'craziness' and sent me to the psychiatric ward— I am confined in this place for 5 months now and the frustration is making me crazy even more.

 

The doctors have diagnosed me and they said that I had a severe case of FPP or what they call Fantasy Prone Personality. I have difficulty differentiating things that are real and fantasy. I have an overactive imagination and I tend on living into my dream world.

 

Everything is just a dream— they kept on pushing those words on my mind. They made me describe everything I encountered in that 'world' and they explained everything to me like they are the one who've gone into that place, like they knew everything.

 

According to them, the peaceful village is the place that I wanted to be, Jihyo is a mother figure that I never had, Jeongyeon is the father that I longed for a very long time, Momo i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter