02:

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately felt the pain running all over my body. I wandered my eyes around and realized that I am in an unfamiliar place; windows with white floral curtains, wooden items of furniture, white blanket— this is way different from my room... I immediately sat down but due to my sudden action, a great pain triggered all over my body.

 

" oh, you're awake? " I looked at to my side where the voice came from. I saw a tall girl who's carrying a basin and a white towel, she's walking towards me and sat down in the chair beside the bed that I am laying in.

 

" you shouldn't be forcing yourself " she said and gently helped me to lay down once again.

 

I am just looking at her, trying to figure out where I saw her or if I even know her— she's beautiful and especially her big black eyes, it's very captivating. She has a very small face, defined nose, and naturally pink lips.

 

" uhhh... where am I? I mean... uhh... why am I here? And who are you? " I asked her continuously. She smiled at me and placed the basin on the side table along with the towel she has on her hand. She well mannered placed her hands on her lap and introduced herself.

 

" I'm Tzuyu and you're in my house " she shortly responded. A crease on my forehead started to grow from the various questions that are forming inside my head— why am I here? What exactly happened to me? and a lot more.

 

" I think you're lost right now on what's happening but before I answer your questions you should wipe yourself clean with this " she handed me the basin and towel " I'll be back with some foods, you must be starving " and she guessed right, my stomach growl loudly by the thought of eating something. She lightly smiled and left the room. 

 

I stared at the basin that she handed me and saw my reflection on the water— I have bruises on my face... I looked at my arm and there's a lot of wounds and bruises too. I sighed to myself and started to soak the towel and wipe myself.

 

It's very painful every time the towel would slightly touch my wounded skin but I just endured it and finished cleaning myself before Tzuyu may get back in here.

 

" are you done? " she knocks as she slightly peeked on the door. I nodded my head so she continued entering the room.

 

She placed a little table in front of me and arranged the foods that she brought— there are an egg sandwich, orange juice, and even waffles... I'm drooling at the sight of these delicious foods in front of me.

 

" you can eat now " she said as soon as she finishes setting up everything. I started to dig in— it's very delicious that I even forget every question that I have for her.

 

" are you done? " she asked as I bite in the last piece of waffle. The embarrassment on my action suddenly came rushing in me— why did I just ate like a beggar just now?

 

" you can ask me anything now if you want " she said. I faked a cough and drank the orange juice before looking at her.

 

" why am I here? " I started to ask her.

 

" I don't really know what exactly happened to you but when I saw you in the woods, you are unconscious and you already have a lot of bruises and wounds on your body so I decided to take you here in my house " she said and started to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter