06:

Lost in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" eh!? Sana is at Tzuyu's house!? " Momo exclaimed in shock and the rest were just silent.

 

I went out to give Tzuyu and her visitor space and since I'm too uncomfortable to stay in the house with those two. I decided to go to Jihyo's house to ask her about the girl but unfortunately, Jihyo is not around and fortunately, when I was about to go back home, I saw Chaeyoung along with Nayeon and Momo. 

 

Instead of going back home I decided to hang out with them for a little while because seriously, the mood in Tzuyu's house is so suffocating right now.

 

I also asked them who Sana is out of curiosity and maybe if they knew the girl. I know I can just ask Tzuyu herself but because I feel like I shouldn't ask her directly, for some reason I feel like Tzuyu doesn't want to talk about Sana at all and adding these girls' reactions, I definitely think that something's off— I don't know why their reaction is like this, I'm so lost.

 

" that girl is really shameless! " annoyed Nayeon said with her eyebrows almost meeting each other.

 

I told them what happened yesterday, from the sudden hug up to this morning. Sana stayed the night yesterday and I have no clue on when she is leaving. I think she slept in Tzuyu's room because there is only one vacant room and I'm already using it. It bugs me all night that I didn't get to sleep properly.

 

" uhh... why are you guys reacting that way? I mean... who is she? " I cautiously asked them, they exchanged glances at each other before looking at me.

 

" Sana is... well, she's one of the people who stayed by Tzuyu's side when her parents died " Momo carefully said.

 

" Sana is the total opposite of Tzuyu " Nayeon even demonstrated how different the two girls are by stretching her arms " like totally "

 

" Sana is a free-spirited girl who loves to take the risks and discover new things in this world but despite that, Tzuyu's very fond of her. Tzuyu is very attached to her, she really likes having Sana by her side— it's like she found a new home with Sana " Momo added and listening to how important Sana is with Tzuyu's life, I felt a pang on my heart— I don't like it.

 

I'm just silently listening to them and trying to understand the real relationship between Sana and Tzuyu.

 

" but their honey-like relationship didn't go well like we thought it will be " Chaeyoung sighs " Sana unnie seems to be not contented by just staying with Tzuyu's side, unlike Tzuyu. Sana unnie then met Dahyun unnie who's a traveler and in a snap of a finger, Tzuyu and Sana unnie's relationship got wrecked " Chaeyoung said.

 

" we never knew what happened to them because Tzuyu just kept shut and never once mentioned anything about it " another sigh from Momo this time.

 

" We don't know if Dahyun is really the one who got in between the two, but ever since then we never saw Tzuyu smile the same way at Sana ever again and their sweet relationship never returned like the old times. Sana then went with Dahyun on her journeys and will just occasionally get back in the village to visit Tzuyu regardless of what happened between them and will disappear again with Dahyun every now and then " Nayeon said.

 

" does that mean Sana is Tzuyu's ex-girlfriend? " I asked them with a deep frown but they just shrugged.

 

" we don't exactly know their label but... maybe? " Nayeon responded. 

 

" wait... " Chaeyoung said, cutting our conversation— " if Sana unnie is here then " her eyes widened as she looks at me " Dahyun unnie will probably be back here soon! You can go home now, you can get back from where you are from! " she exclaimed.

 

I've been wanting to go home since the first few weeks of my stay here but now... why do I feel like I don't want to leave this place anymore? I don't want to leave the people here... leave Tzuyu alone and let the girl be by herself again.

 

The two went silent when Chaeyoung pointed out the fact that the traveler who goes with the name Dahyun is going back and there will be a possibility that I can go back home and finally leave the place.

 

" I'm happy for you, you can finally go back to your place but I'm sorry to say this... I kinda don't want you to go " Nayeon slightly smiled at me " we came to like you and also, it's been a long time since we saw Tzuyu this happy and we believe it's because of you— " Chaeyoung cut Nayeon off.

 

" unnie we shouldn't stop her, Tzuyu won't like it if s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter