[12] Her Pain

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON’s POV

 

It was 6 in the morning when the couple woke up, Jiyong has a scheduled meeting on YG but Dara insisted to come. As Dara the persistent pregnant wife, Jiyong just let her come since he thought that Dara might be bored because these past few months she is always at home taking a rest because most of time she felt weak and dizzy.

 

 

“Babe do you see my shower gel? It’s not here.” Jiyong said from the shower.

 

 

“I threw it away. It smells horrible use my shower gel instead. It smells nice on you. I love having my smelling myself in you.” Dara answered and the guy just answer her in agreement to avoid heated argument. Since it was still early for them to go to YG, the couple just cozily rest on the couch.

 

 

“Babe, cook tteokbokki for me.” Dara said out of the blue.

 

 

“But you just ate one last night. It’s even two serving.”

 

 

“But it doesn’t taste good. I want the tteokbokki you cooked last time.”

 

 

“No babe. The one I cooked last time is not a food. It’s poison. It might harm you and our baby. So no.” he insisted.

 

 

“Please baby. The foods on YG smells bad, it makes me want to puke. I only want your food. Please baby please. Pretty please with a cherry on top.” She said while batting her eyelashes to look cute.

 

 

He looked at her pleading but the latter just look at him then look away telling that her decision is final. They went to the nearest store to grab the ingredients and immediately went home.

 

 

Jiyong is busy browsing the net on how to cook ddeokbokki while his wife is busy scribbling something on a piece paper. It took him an hour and half to finish cooking. He was about to taste it when Dara grab it to him and started munching it like it was the most delicious food she ever ate. She scopes some food and shove it to Jiyong’s mouth but the man after the food touched his tongue just went straight to sink and spit it right away. He felt like his tongue got numb by the terrible taste that just landed on his taste buds. He was about to snatch the food away from her but the girl just glared at him.

 

 

“Stop eating that Dara. That’s poison that might affect our baby. Let’s just buy some to the store at the corner.”

 

 

“No! I will eat this. I want this, and I’m telling you I want to eat this for my lunch later. I will pack some.” Dara shot his glare.

 

 

“No Dara. Spit it out. Don’t be stubborn that may harm the baby if you continue eating that. Stop being selfish think about the baby in your tummy. Think about our baby. Please spit that out and stop eating that trash.”

 

 

 

“So I’m a selfish now? You don’t want to be with me anymore? It’s only the baby you are thinking? How about me? Am I being selfish wanting to eat what I am craving for?” Dara said as her tears are flowing endlessly. She drops her food and went straight to their room. Jiyong was left in awe not knowing what to do. He just went to their room and saw Dara lying on the corner sobbing.

 

 

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean it. Okay, I will cook more if that satisfies you and our baby. Just don’t be mad at me. I love you more than anyone. Even more than myself.” He said while cooing his wife.

 

 

“You love me?” she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter