[10] The Kwons

Their Married Life(Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON's POV

 

 

Korea is still under the blanket of dark skies but the couple is on a long trip to reach Aori Ramen for Dara's craving. Jiyong is beyond pissed right now but knowing his wife's condition he cannot afford to get mad at her.

 

 

"Oppa" Dara blurted out of the blue that makes Jiyong's heart flutter. "Saranghae" she said as she make their hands intertwined playing with it. After they know about Dara's pregnancy, her mood swings are getting worst and of course Jiyong is one of the victim as he is her husband.

 

 

"I love you too. And ofcourse you little angel on that little tummy. Oh Babe, when will we tell eomma about your pregnancy? You know, they're bugging us about having a grandchild since we are still dating. And also YG family." Jiyong ask as he kissed his wife's small hands.

 

 

"Let's visit them when you're not busy. Please do tell Sajangnim to cancel all my schedule for this coming year. I don't want to get stressed because the doctor said that my pregnancy is quite sensitive due to my weak body. Miscarriage has a high risk. I don't wanna harm this little angel." Dara said while caressing her flat tummy.

 

 

The couple reached, Aori Ramen after a long drive. They are welcomed by Seung Ri which is supervising his business as of the moment.

 

 

"Ohh! Hyung, Noona what are you doing here. It's only 3 in the morning and you're still on your pjs." Seung Ri questioned.

 

 

"I told you, my know how to swim. I trained them well." The other guy just whispered to avoid his wife from hearing. At first Seung Ri, was puzzled but after a moment he just tap his hyung's arms and give a meaningful grin.

 

 

"Stop grinning Panda or if you don't want to go home with us. You're so adorable. Since when did you become so cute? Aigoo come I want you to eat with me." Dara coo Seung Ri which makes his husband frown. Seung Ri call one of his employee and told her to attend all Dara's needs.

 

 

"So Noona, since when did you know that you're pregnant? Do you know what, hyung is acting like a madman yesterday? Murmuring what divine sin he has done that makes you go enrage. You should have seen his face. It was epic." the maknae just stated.

 

 

"I just confirmed yesterday morning with Bom. The doctor said I am 3 weeks pregnant." she answered happily.

 

 

"Hello guys I just want you to know that I still exist." Jiyong interjected because he's feeling out of place.

 

 

"Shut up Jiyong. I want to talk to Seung Ri." Dara answered but instead of sulking, Jiyong just stare at the maknae with a death glare which makes him runaway in fear.

 

 

The couple is eating in peace when their phones started ringing. Messages and calls from their relatives and friends are flooding their logs congratulating them for Dara's pregnancy. May be Seung Ri already spread the news. If you want to make a public announcement, tell Seung Ri and let him do the spreading. He’s been like that since they we’re still dating. It’s always been Seung Ri that causes troubles every time he opens his mouth about their secret relationship. Dara is talking to her mother as well as Jiyong. They are genuinely happy about the news.

 

 

“Are you done Babe? Let’s go home. You need to rest because we need to go to Eomma this lunch. They want to see you.” Jiyong blurted as soon as he hung up his phone that only earned a nod from his wife. “Seung Ri we’re going now.”

 

 

“Ne hyung. Noona take care okay? I’ll visit you when I’m not busy. Just tell me if you want something, I'll do my best to send it for my favorite noona. Okay bye.” The latter said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter