Chapter 9

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung always knows how his world works. It's not a nice world at all. It's a world full of tricks, liars and two - faced kind of people. And of course, Taehyung's mother was the one who taught him all about that. She told him this was not a dream world where he could get his golden spoon into and walk like there is nothing to worry about. But she also said that he would never have to worry about them all because she would take care of all the bad guys in his life. Taehyung just got to study hard to understand the way his parent's bussiness job. And he does, he studies and loves the girl he is about to marry in a few years. Isn't that the way his world always works. But then, he saw the girl in that hospital, when she obiediently took the pills from the nurse without forgetting about her grandmother and brother and her job after school, the girl who doesn't have parents because of his mother. If the other said that to him, he would never believe in them but then all the files are here, when his friends stayed silent when they all saw the picture of Kim Jisoo in the hospital after the day her parents died. All of the arms and legs are in white bandage. She was a total mess. As they were all staring at her picture without being able to remember the beautiful girl they have always seen at school, Yoongi's phone suddenly rang loudly. It was Namjoon.

" Jisoo has escaped from the hospital. Can you pass by her house and see if she is there? My mom said that she shouldn't be out right now because of her conditions" 

" Okay, I'll get going now" - Yoongi quickly ended up his call and got up to pick his jacket. " She got away from the hospital. I will go and check on her house. You guys go home and rest. We will talk about this problem tomorrow. I bet Namjoon was talking to his mom about the story behind her background. See ya" 

" . This is bad. Let's check this out" - Jungkook suddenly said as the boys were about to go home like Yoongi said. There was a video on the the school website. The one where Jisoo was torture by a group of girl with the water. And she seemed not to do anything but stay still even when they zoomed the camera in her face and showing bra. The girl is motionless. And at the corner, they can see it clearly, that there was another beautiful standing there watching it all. Irene. 

" , shut that damn video down Kook" - Taehyung said the moment he saw Irene. He knows her style. It's her warning for the other girl in school if they wanted to mess with her. Normally, Taehyung wouldn't care about her things but this girl might have enough, not just from Irene but her life is also miserable because of his mom. He doesn't want any kind of guilty feeling eating him up right after today. His mom's actions were enough, there is no need for Irene to become another devil in her life. And right after that, Taehyung stood up and got out of the place and got straight home. Like it or not, he still knows the story behind the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter