Chapter 4

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walked home quickly after throwing his friends off at Jisoo's place. He should stay because they need to discuss about the project that they supposed to do together but then he just threw her a question that no one in the right mind would ask a girl with a grandmother and a brother sitting there ready to enjoy the little meal they had there with only rice and kimchi stew. The moment the question flew out of his was the moment the whole room died. And he hated the fact that he was insensitive all again and then she just smiled at him again. It was just in that moment he saw the sadness in her eyes, her grandma's eyes and even the little kid. He immediately got up and got out of the house without looking back again. What the hell did he just say? 

" oh, Taetae, you came home. Come and have dinner with us now my dear" - Taehyung's mother rushed to him the moment the maid opened the door. He is always loved by his mother like that. He smiled as she smiled, he is happy as she is happy. Looking across the living room, his father is sitting there reading some newspaper, waiting for him to join the dinner like always. He is living it to the fullest. 

" Baby, why do you look so down? Is the school too hard for you? I have a good news. Tomorrow, we will have dinner with Irene's family" - His mom talked as they sat around the table and ready to enjoy the meal. Taehyung's face lit up upon hearing Irene's name. His father raise an eyebrown when he saw his son's reaction. How fasinating.

" You must really like her right son?" - His father asked him jokingly but the boy immediately nodded his head.

" She is like an angel, beautiful, smart and a queen. Oh gosh, I just love to be with her" 

" I'm glad you like her. Unlike your father and our marriage" - His mother said as she started picking up her salat. His father sighed as his wife started something nonsense again. In this rich world, rich people marry each other and continue the rich life. That's the social order. Taehyung knows it too well but luckily, he truly enjoys his arranged marriage even sometimes Irene's quite a pain in the . He must admit it. 

" Anyway, who is the new special case in the school. I was just paired up with her today and she is just weird" - He chewed the chicken happily as the maid brings more food on the table. 

" Oh Kim Jisoo? Glad that you got paired up with her. She got the full scholarship and the first place from Namjoon with her excellent knowledge. And I think you would be paired up with her all the time since you barely show up in the classes" 

" Well, I understand my friends' cases but she is just a poor little girl who got into our school by the goverment, so w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter