Chapter 7

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You said that your school doesn't contain bullies. How come she came into my hospital with every right signs and symptoms of one bullied case. I trusted you that much. It's very disappointing right now"

 The voice of the head of psychiatric department made both Taehyung and Namjoon jumped on their spot while they were waiting for her to come out after she treated Jisoo. Namjoon knew it when his mother got mad, it must be something very serious. She barely gets mad even when he acted all like a spoiled brat by his father, still, he always knows his place in front of his mother. Yet, her sigh made him wonder, why did she have to be so angry like that? And to answer that, they can only eavesdrop one more time.

" So you were saying that she got bullied out of blue. I thought her record is sealed and you kept her as a special case. How could she be bullied? Unless... No way... Even it could happen sometimes. No it always happens. It must be that. Then | should tell her to be more careful. This is so like her ... you know" 

Then she suddenly cry out of nowhere. Namjoon's mother is never a woman who cries. It's what he knows. Her sobs can be heard all over the place. And he wondered why. And then, there is still a Taehyung who is standing right next to him without knowing what to do or why he was here in the first place. Kim Jisoo is troublesome. He just knows that. From the moment, she appeared in his world, nothing is normal anymore. Just the mention of her name made people worked up. Just the look from her made people around him wonder things. Just her problems made people have headache. And just her is enough to make his world turn up side down. And right now, his friend's mother was talking to someone whom he is sure of that is his father. The only one can take care of her record, her file and everything about her. And the moment he heard someone crying over her, he knew nothing could be good from that girl. Still why is he here anyway? Ah, right, his friends had all gone to do some research about that damn girl. Jungkook quickly went to his company to work with some hackers to find out what was behind this girl. Yoongi, Jimin and J-hope got to her house to take good care of her grandmother and brother? What? Since when did those boys care about an old lady and a teenager? And Jin? He just got to hang out with some chicks to get some information about what happened to Jisoo? So why the hell does Taehyung need to be here with Namjoon? His mother is her, he could understand that but why does he need to be here? And when Taehyung was about to complain about this nonsense thing that his friends got him into, Namjoon had pulled him away from his mother's private room to be somewhere else. As they both ran and got into Jisoo's room to act like they've been there the whole time. Just about 5 minutes later, his mother came inside the room with the brightest smile ever like she always does without a hint of being crying the whole time. She patted Namjoon's head and Taehyung's shoulders and smile a little when she looked at the girl on the bed. 

" She is sleeping so peacefully right? Isn't she pretty, Miyoung? I'm really sorry" - His mother said something. Both of the boys just sat there and didn't know what to respond. It's so clear that she doesn't talk to any of them. 

" So Namjoon, how is it to meet someone who beat your little right there, smart ?" - His mother finally asked him something.

" It's just..." " Overwhelming right? She is just so smart that I couldn't believe it too when I heard it from your princpal"

Namjoon scoffed as he heard his mother say. So Taehyung's father had already delivered the news to his mom huh? No, she must have known it a long time ago since she is her doctor. She treated for this girl so she must have known it all from the moment this girl stepped inside their school. How nice it is to be beaten by a pretty girl. Namjoon can never believe it. He is the y brain here. No one can beat him. Yet when he looked at the girl who is covered by scars and all, things are just complicated. He knew almost every patient and every case that his mother has. She always shared her cases to him because one day Namjoon will be her successor so she let him get to know all the files in the hospital but not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter