Chapter 8

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things are impossible possible. That's what Taehyung always knows when his dad taught him that life isn't always about him. Otherwise, his mom will take care of it. Taehyung never worries about things but he knows his limits. His father is strict but always shows him the love like any other father. Still, he understands one thing clearly, his father doesn't love his mother even for a moment. There is always a barrier between those two. If he were another kid from outside world, the world of normal powerless people, he would feel upset and depressed. But he isn't. He understands how his world works. It bases on a basic rule. Money takes it all. And his father is just a man stucked inside that circle. He loves Taehyung, which doesn't mean he has to love the woman who gave birth to Taehyung. Their marriage is a nice image to the public. Just like Taehyung and Irene's future marriage but there is one thing different, he likes, no but love the girl. Yet, right now, when he is sitting in the bar where the whole group usually meets up, his mind is still full of the images in his father's reading room. When Namjoon called to notice him that his father was right here, talking to Namjoon's mother, Taehyung immediately flee out of the room and came here. Just as he took another sip from his beer, the whole group showed up. Jin and Yoongi looked blooming as ever for the fact that they had just left the flower shop of the girl named Kim Jisoo. 

" I think she is my sister " - Taehyung said as all of his friends had settled down on their chair. And all of eyes are on him as they don't really know what happened.

" Who you were talking about anyway?" - J-hope said as he took a gulp of beer after a long day running around for information.

" Kim Jisoo. She is the daughter of my dad's ex girlfriend" - And as the words poured out, the beer from Jungkook's mouth pour out too. And all of them looked at Taehyung with their wide eyes opened. That could be true right when they all saw a unknown girl with a special treatment from the principal yet no interaction between them. 

" Hold on, Tae. I don't really think so" - Namjoon interrupted as Taehyung was about to continue with something about his dad' s ex. " I heard he talk to my mom before we got here. Well, technically i was peeping outside and I heard a really clear statement like this : If she were my daughter, I wish she were really. I could take care of her better" 

" Thank god, if that goddess is also related to Taehyung. I could die. At least, none of us will have to call Taehyung brother - in- law" - Jungkook clapped as he heard Namjoon talk. 

" Hey, what's wrong with me being a brother- in - law? And who will be her lover? So she isn't my sister. But she is still the daughter of my dad's ex. And the ex was a friend of our parents" 

" That explains the special treatment. And her mother was a friend of our parents? Who was she? Look at her conditions, i mean the poverty. No way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter