Chapter 10

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is it even worth it? Yoongi has craved this question inside his head for about a week from the moment that girl appeared. That girl even slapped him and had him whipped too. She walked into his life like the wind in the hot weather where you needed it the most. She looked so indifferent unlike other girls. She came from another world, the world that is so different from his and his friend's. In Yoongi's world, the power makes the king. His family is just normal business family, they are gangs, mafia. His mother is the daughter of a small business family but got involved into some kind of dark business. So when his grandfather offered his mother's family an arranged marriage, everything was set. His mother is also different from any other kind of woman in the gang. She is a nice, obedient women according to Yoongi's father. His father is happy with his family. A good wife and a gangster son, nothing more to require. His father once told him that he only needs a woman who can take good care of the family, the one who doesn't ask for too much and just follow his orders. And a girl like that can be found easily from his father's business even the pretty girl. Unlike Taehyung or Jungkook's family , he doesn't need to be set up with another business partner from his father because the gangs are too complicated. So he doesn't think much about girls. They all come to him for his look, mysterious reputation, bad boy type of guys. But now, when this beautiful mysterious girl came into his life. Everything changed. It's not that her look that make him think but her characters. She is not afraid of him. That's good for the gang leader's future wife. He smirked when he thought about the title for the girl. He lit up his cigarette and then turned it off quickly. He can't smoke or else the tree will be damaged, and when the trees are damaged then Jisoo will be upset. She is upset then he is also upset. He sighed and stood up from his bed, he really needs to go outside and visit grandma. Maybe he can see Jisoo there today. 

 

It's just another night at Taehyung's house. His father has already finished his dinner as fast as he could so he could spend his time in his reading room. His reading room, Taehyung wonders if his mother knows what 's inside that reading room of his father. The room is full of evidence of his ex lover, a woman died long time ago yet his room is still full of her photos, their memories. If his mother knew, she would kill that woman a thousand time. Still that woman is already dead and his mother was the cause behind that all. He wonders again if his father knew. If he knew then, he doesn't know anymore. He has never seen his father get mad in his life ever even Taehyung hasn't been the best kid ever but still. He sighed and dropped the chopsticks in his hand. His mother looked at him with those loving eyes yet questioning eyes too. He is always spoiled by his mom.

" What's wrong? The food is not on your favorite today?" 

" Nah, they are good but i just have a lot of things in mind. Has you ever thought about your marriage life, mom? Clearly, dad doesn't love you" - He is always straightforward. He never lies and never hesitate to voice his mind. His mother smiled faintly just like at every party and event where she and his dad attended, pretending like they are the most loving couple ever. 

" I love him and that's enough. I even have you. What else do I need to think about this marriage anymore? Why did you ask that question dear? Do you have some problem with Irene? " 

" Nah, we are fine. I love her and she loves me too. But the way dad has been treating you make me wonder if you' ve ever been happy. What if he got another woman and another kid out there" - He stated his mind again and this time, his mother laughed, she did actually laugh it out loud. And her eyes changed into something vicious. 

" He only has you. And about the other woman, gosh, Tae. Your dad has only one woman in his life and she is already dead boy. I won't have to waste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter