Chapter 3

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' I'm one hour behind since I got a practice today. Wait for me at the front door' - Irene texted Taehyung after receiving a thousand calls from him. Finally, she replied him and that means she no longer stays mad at the boy anymore. He threw his fist into the sky and laughed happily as he stared at the phone in his hand. His friends don't even need to ask him to know the answer from his action. Irene, the only girl can make him do an expression like that. And they all came back to look at the screen of Jungkook to see if they can get any new information about this new girl into called Kim Jisoo. Namjoon is still whining over the fact that she beats him in what he is best at. But they received nothing and nothing but a name and a picture of her ID card. 

" Hey what are you guys doing?" - Taehyung turned around and saw his friends starring at the picture of the girl on the laptop. What the hell?

" We got nothing out of her. Seriously, she doesn't even have a social life on the Internet" - Jungkook mumured as he tried some more hashtag on the twitter and instagram. 

" I hope you can get some information about her, I mean she is just weird as " - Suga said out loud and make the whole group gaps. Did he just ask for some information about some girl. Oh my god. Taehyung smirked as he heard what his hyung said.

" So, this weird girl  is just a girl, hyung. You can get any weird girl as you want and I can be sure that they wouldn't slap you or go into the old building to do what the hell we don't know in there" - Taehyung said as he lit up his cigarette and the whole group looked at him this time. Did he say something wrong?

" She is in the old warehouse? Like seriously? , we need to go guys" - Jungkook said enthusiatically

And with that, all of them got up from their seats and walked to the door that leads to the stairs to get out of the rooftop without waiting for Taehyung to say anything else. He just sighed and followed his friends who were running to the old building back behind. How the hell could that girl go into this kind place? It's really creepy and they could be sure that no girl would want to come here except for some smexy time with the boys and all. Especially Taehyung's Irene, she would never come to this kind place. Taehyung grunted as he walked into the old building together with his friends just to find the girl sleeping peacefully in a corner of the house. They all gawked at the way she looked. So relaxed and peaceful and un lady like. This caused J-hope suddenly burst into laugh and that made the famous girl wake up.

" Urgh, the circus guys again? I don't want a show right now. Can I just sleep?" 

" Oh yes, please dear, you can sleep all you want in some other place like my place" - Jungkook suggestively said as he crowned down at her and starred into those big brown eyes but her look is so indifferent like she didn't even hear his words. She just put her hands inside her pocket and took out something that made all of them whine at the sight of it. A flip phone? What century is it now when you have a flip phone? Most of the kids use smart phone right now and this is what she has been using? It's all like something really new to them to this point. This girl's world is just magic. She looked at the message on her phone and mumbled something

" Kim Taehyung? Kim Taehyung what? Kim Taehyung who?"- And with that she dialed the number on her phone and a loud noise was heard in the house and she looked to where noise came from. formed an ' O' shape before she stood up and ignored the smiling face of Jungkook. Was he just ignored by a girl just now? 

" You are Kim Taehyung? We have a project together" - She showed him the text on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter