Chapter 12

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Jinyoung? Isn't that the boy who slipped on the banana and spilled all the milk on his own last week?" - Jungkook asked as he only can tell from the little infomation that Namjoon gave him: Find a boy named Jinyoung that related to Jisoo. 

" Did he die because of that?" - This time, Yoongi asked with all the surprise written on his face. How can he die so easily like that? And why did Jisoo have to have a nightmare about a boy who died because of banana slip. Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a questioning look on his face like ' wtf man' and Yoongi just shrugged his shoulder. Anything can happen in this world right.

" No, hyung. He was just a funny story in the cafeteria last week and he didn't die" - Jungkook just gave the old man a look before looking into his laptop again. " Actually, i did try to hack into her file but it was deeply seal like really well. Nothing was leak but the file about her parents' case that we found the last time. Because it was basically unrelated to her schooling or anything like that. Her information was like abused child, genius, crazy - the hashtag from your girlfriend, Tae. She must really hate  Jisoo. And I have heard that Yoongi just slaughter all the men's just for Jisoo. Is that true?" 

Taehyung looked at Yoongi who barely cared about whe he did and nodded before looking into the laptop again. Just nothing came out but a few post about her beauty along with the hate comments from every girl in the school. A girl who barely showed her face to the world and got the special treatment from BTS. Well, no one would like that girl except for the boys who admire her beauty only. But seeing Kim Jisoo, they know it for sure that they could never ever reach out to her since she barely cares. 

" How about we find some information about the school in her old neighborhood. I think that place where she used to live with her parents should be the place we search up. Think, they weren't rich, they couldn't move around or enter any private school so public school should be our first choice. Or private school with scholarship" - Hoseok said as he munched on his cookies next to Jimin who was chilling to some kind of music. The boys looked at like he was some kind of genius and quickly digged up for some more information about Jisoo. So, where she used to live, check, school check, a boy named Jinyoung and death. As Jungkook was running his searching network, an article appeared and another one and more and more things po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter