Chapter 1

Special case
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung pushed the door of the rooftop opened. He felt furiously mad when Irene pushed him off from her just to get some nice air. She acted just like a to him yet he got nothing to deal with her. She is such his dream girl. But what should he do with her? She is just playing hard to get even she knows that she will be his bride sooner or later. They have an arrangement by both family. Taehyung sighed and took a cigarette out from the box inside his pocket. He took a really deep breathe in and the breathe out a lot of smoke. He looked at the sky above with the tint of white cloud ahead and screamed out loud : " How the hell do you want to live right now? Do you want me to die for you?" . After screaming the most ridiculous thing ever, Taehyung laughed loudly because of how stupid he must have sounded. If anyone knows that he was feeling depressed because of just one girl then the whole world would laughed at him for sure. How can the famous deliquent care so much for one girl? Well, it's not just one girl but the most beautiful cold hearted girl in this whole world to Taehyung. He lied down on the floor and looked at the sky once again but then something cover his sight right the moment he lied down to enjoy the view above him. It looks like a skirt and well, he expected to see a pantie but no, it's another pant inside that skirt. Who the hell would wear such weird clothes in this summer? His eyes traveled a little higher and caught a sight of a very unfamiliar girl. The girl starred at him with a little annoyance and then she threw something at him.

" Here take this and die all you want. Just don't disturb someone's peaceful noon like this anymore" 

After that, the girl left without giving him another glance. He doesn't the girl face or the fact that the sun covered half of her face made him feel ridiculous. Because no girl or even boy in this school dare to talk to him like that. But what the hell, screaming on the rooftop disturbed her sleep? Is it a new kind of joke or just another trend of impressing him. He is handsome but none of them knows that his heart is already taken. He looked at the object that the girl throw at him. It's a jar of sleeping pills. This really is a way of dying and she wasn't joking at all. Taehyung furrowed his eyes brows. She is not normal. Nobody would try to tell him to die in this direct way like this. Damn, that girl. If she were a boy, he would beat her up dead but luckily she is a girl and he never lays a hand on a girl. He just lied down there and starred at the sleeping pills inside his hands. Maybe he will ask Jungkook if he knows anyone that is so bold and brave like that. 

" Hyung, be quick or else we might not be able to catch up with the fight" - Jungkook called out to Taehyung as Taehyung slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter