Irene’s jealousy

The only promise that Irene can keep.

I’m walking down the corridor of the school when Jisoo approaches me.

“Hi,” Jisoo greet me. I look at her with confuse face and then bow at her then Jisoo bow back. Why is she greeting me?

“Hi…” I quietly said.

“Sorry, did I startle you?” Jisoo asks. I shake my head, not trusting my voice, I might stutter. “Hm. The reason why I approach is, I want to be your friend.” Jisoo said. My eyes widened when Jisoo told that, but it makes me happy that someone wants to friend me with me. Plus, it’s Jisoo, one of the famous kids here in school.

“Really?” I ask for confirmation. Jisoo nods.

“I want to hang out with you, are you free after class?” Jisoo asks. I just nod, I just can’t refuse her.

 

I have fun talking to Jisoo, but it is quite strange that she’s getting clingy with me. I just go with the flow, but I feel uncomfortable at times. We talk about each other, and we get to know more about each other as Jisoo keep asking questions about me.

“When you and Irene become friends?” Jisoo asks.

“Since we’re neighbor, we know each other since 5 or 6 years old,” I answer. Jisoo just nod.

“You guys are just friend, right?” Jisoo asks. I just look away, and I just can’t say that Joohyun confesses to me, the whole school don’t even know that we’re friends. I just nod a little, I can’t also trust my actions. But anyway, I’m going to die if Joohyun will know about this.

“Oh well, she’s not important here, I want to know more about you,” Jisoo said. I watch Jisoo’s eyes with curiosity, is she not fond of Joohyun?

 

After I take Jisoo home, I open the door of my room, seeing Joohyun in my bed sitting in the space.

“H-Hi,” I nervously said. I’m sure she heard about our hang out from my evil friends.

“So, how’s your date?” Joohyun asks.

“What date?” I ask.

“Don’t deny it, I know you’re out with Jisoo,” Joohyun said. I close the door and lock it, and mom might just brag in without any notice when Joohyun starts killing me.

“Ah-, she said she wants to be friend with me. We just hang out, it’s not a date.” I reassure her.

“What did you guys do?” Irene asks.

“Well, you know, Hm. Getting know each other, it’s a normal for friends to do that.” I said.

“So, explain this to me,” Irene show me a picture when Jisoo in clinging to my arms while I just look forward while eating ice cream. I panic when I saw Irene’s eyes looks so mad. “You’re so awkward with me, yet you look so comfortable with Jisoo, what is this?” Irene continues to ask.

“Okay, Jisoo keep being clingy to me but I always try to distance myself to her, Promise, it doesn’t have any meaning, Jisoo only want to be my friend,” Seulgi said.

Joohyun keeps quiet and just go to my bed. I saw Joohyun with eyes close, I also notice how her eyes are earlier, and it looks like she cried. I don’t know why and how Joohyun depends on me like I’m the one she needs. I seat on the bed, disturbing her to get her attention.

“What do you want me to do?” I ask then shake her a little. I got no response. “Should I take you out?” I ask. “What can I do so you could forgive me?” I ask again. Joohyun gets up and just sit on my lap again while facing me.

“I got mad, sorry, I realize I don’t have any reason to be jealous,” Irene said. I just look at her, probably with a sad face.

“I’m sorry too,” I said. Joohyun got closer again to me. I want to push her away, but her eyes are sure to have some spell, I can’t pull out.

Irene begins kissing me, I just kiss her back as I like the way we kissed. Joohyun becomes bolder with her actions as she my lower lips. I don’t know what she’s trying to do, but she suddenly squeezes my right . I can’t take it, so I moan and open my mouth. Joohyun enters her tongue. The kiss becomes more heated as Irene push me to bed. While not breaking the kiss.

“Wait-“I said as I break the kiss because I can’t breathe. I saw Joohyun with her eyes full of desires.

“I want you Seulgi, I want everything from you,” Irene confesses. Joohyun is sure weird with her words. I just look away, embarrassed. I suddenly feel her hands on my inner thighs, my eyes wide open but when I meet her eyes again, I’m captivated.

“Joohyun…” I don’t know what kind of sound I said it, but it doesn’t matter because it felt good, her hands wander around my inner thighs and spread it more full. I gasp when she starts kissing my neck on my shoulder.

“Stop me if you get too uncomfortable,” Irene said. Joohyun stops massaging my inner thighs and starts ing my school uniform blouse. “Seul, you don’t know how many times I stop myself from you. You’re so damn y…” Irene whispers to my redden ears.

 

“Maybe not stopping me is the one you should do, for me to forgive you,”

 

 

I woke up with my legs hurting. I guess, we did it. WE DID IT WITHOUT BEING A COUPLE!!! WHO WILL MARRY ME NOW???!!!! (Probably the girl beside you, you moron). I look at the person beside me, Joohyun is pretty, I just look at her sleeping face, and I wonder what she saw in me.

She still not saying anything about her broken promises yet I give everything to her… Am I stupid? I just sigh then Joohyun pull me into a hug as she sleeps. Our bust touch and I try my best not to make a sound and just tightly close my eyes.

Joohyun is awake now. I just look somewhere to avoid her eyes, because I’m so embarrassed, you know. Joohyun goes to the top of me, making our body touching. I just look at my side, because I can’t face her after what we did.

“Why are you not looking at me?” Irene asks. Joohyun put her index finger to my chin then push it to the side for me to look at her. “Are you perhaps embarrassed?” Irene asks. I just look somewhere. Joohyun just chuckles and take a peck on my lips.

We both stay in silent, I don’t know what to say, but every time we fell in silent, it’s comfortable, no sound, but it’s so peaceful. I just look at Joohyun who just rest her head on my chest then I start caressing her hair.

“Seulgi… I love you,” Irene said.

 

“You two, the room is not soundproof, I never imagine I would hear my princess’s moan,” My dad said. I just blush so hard. Joohyun just grins and nod.

“Seulgi, eat a lot, you need to have a lot of energy to keep up with Joohyun,” My mom said then Irene laugh out loud while I froze with a tomato face.

“I always thought that my princess would be on top,” My dad added.

“She’s totally a bottom!” My mom said.

“Please stop teasing me!!” I said with a loud whine.

“Now, how can you handle that whiny girl, huh, Joohyun?” My mom asks Joohyun.

“I can handle her, she’s so cute,” Joohyun said. Making my face red, blushing hard again. “But Seulgi have to make sure I won’t see her flirting with other people,” Now her voice sound so scary again. (That’s what you call jealousy, you whipped)

-------------------------------------

SeulRene is dead.....................