new student

I want you

Once they arrived at school Jongin made his way to the secretary office after asking Kyungsoo the direction.

"Kyungsoo hyung, where's the secretary office?" jongin asked.

"Oh, let me show you.." Kyungsoo answered after greeting Junmyeon. "Follow me." he added and Jongin made as asked.

The school was really big - "One day I'll show you around" Kyungsoo said and Jongin smiled at him.

When they reached the secretary office the bell rang. "We are here. Sorry Jongin, I need to go class, see you later" and with that he left Jongin and ran away.

Jongin sighed and knocked the door. "You can come in" a female voice said.

Once Jongin came in the secretary gave him a bright smile. "You must be the NEW STUDENT, right?"

He nodded in response looking down. She chuckled "I'll you to your class" she said softly and then she handed him some papers. With that they exited the room and headed to the class.

"Here we are Jongin, are you ready?" she asked him. Jongin nodded for the second time. "By the way, I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon" she said shaking his hand and for the first time Jongin smiled at her - warmly. She knocked on the door and came in with the boy.

"Sorry for thw interruption" Taeyeon said as the both of them bowed - "This beautiful boy standing beside me is Kim Jongin, your new classmate. Please take good care of him."

All the students' eyes were on him and he turned red for the shame. Then Taeyeon turned to Jongin and and whispered to his ear 'If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I'm always here." she bowed again and exited.

The teacher approached Jongin "I'm Mr Lee, your Literature teacher" he smiled - "You can take a sit" and that's when he noticed Kyungsoo. At least there was someone he could talk with.

Jongin sat at the back and there were some girls who were staring at him intensly. He cleared his throat and turned away.

Right then someone entered the class, someone tall, really tall - someone handsome, very handsome but cute at the same time. All the girls started to greet him, asking him to sit next to herself and other stuff. "Channie oppa! Sit next to mee!!" "Chanyeol oppa come here!!" "Chan you're so handsome!"...

Chanyeol spot an empty place next to a boy and decided to sit there. He didn't even look at the boy.

Jongin was surprised, not because Chanyeol didn't look at him but because there where two other free places - i mean - this is a big classroom.

Jongin fixed his stare to the handsome boy and after a while.. "Can you stop staring at me? It's annoying" Chanyeol said and for the first time Chan looked at him. They made eye contact before Jongin turned away. Chanyeol remained surprised by the handsomeness of the beautiful tan boy. And Jongin.. He didn't think that someone that handsome, hot and cute at the same time could have a voice that deep♡. "Sorry, I didn't mean to.." Jongin said. Chanyeol almost regretted saying those words to him.

The time seemed to fly because right after the bell rang and all the students exited the class. Chanyeol remained there.

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

A/N: here's the 2nd chapter ♡. Sorry for the late update but finally in a few days i will have a phone and i will be more active. Sorry for any grammar error but ^3^ #bearwithmeandmyenglish ^3^ i hope that at least 1 person will like my story ㅠ.ㅠ❤