sehun - baekhyun

I want you

It's been already 1 week since school started and the only thing Chanyeol could think about was Jongin.

 

It was lunch break and they were at the canteen.

 

"Can't take your eyes off him?" a voice spoke. It was Junmyeon.

 

"W..what?!... No, it's not like this" Jongin replied. Junmyeon smirked then Kyungsoo approached them - "What's with that smirk? What's going on?" He asked as he stared at both of them.

 

"Jongi-.."Junmyeon was about to answer when Jongin cut him off. "It's nothing hyung!! We were talking about ... Mhh.. That blonde girl over there" Jongin said as he was pointing the girl. "Oh.." Kyungsoo said as he took a seat next Jongin and Junmyeon took a seat in front of Kyungsoo.

 

Ofcthidd"So..how your first week of school?" Kyung asked to Jongin, "Oh it was good" Jongin replied as he finished his food.

 

Then two guys passed by them and walked towards Chanyeol.

 

"Hi hyung!" Sehun greeted Chanyeol. "Oh Sehun..Baekhyun - Hii, I didn't notice you ..". "What are you doing here all alone?" Baekhyun asked. "Oh.. I just needed some space, that's all ^^" Chan replied. "Lately It seems like if you're over thinking about something..." - "Baekhyun is right, what's going on hyung?" sehun added.

 

Right then the bell rang and Chanyeol got up. "Sorry, I need to go" and he left them.

 

Baekhyun noticed Junmyeon and Kyungsoo so he took Sehun's hand and walked towards them.

 

"Junmyeon, do you know what's wrong with Chanyeol?" he asked. "Not really.." Junmyeon just replied ... he knew what was the thing that was bothering Chanyeol after all but he menaged to not say that, or at least not now.

 

"Hey, you're the new kid, right?" baekhyun said looking at Jongin "Mhh...yeah" Jongin smiled awkwardly and then shook Baekhyun's hand. "Hi, I'm BAEKHYUN and this is SEHUN." Then Jongin and Sehun shook their hands. "Nice too meet you, I'm Jongin!" he smiled. "Well, we should go to class now or we'll be late" Kyungsoo said.

 

...

 

 

 

 

-

-

-

A/N: sorry for the late update❤❤!! this chapter may be short but i didn't have a clue of what writing so i'm sorry bbys. Sorry for any english error but bear with mee :) ^^ - gonna update soon