just friends yeah

I want you

*1st DAY OF SCHOOL* :)

It was 7:05 a.m. when Jongin's mother entered in his room to wake her son up. "Hey Jonginnie wake up, u don't want to get late on your first day of school, do you?" and she kissed Jongin on the forehead. "Mhh, good morning mom, I'll get up in 5 minutes". Then she got up from the bed and headed for the closet where she took the school's uniform and laid it on her son's bed. "Well, And when you've done come downstairs to have breakfast." Said that, she exited the room and gone downstairs.

After a few minutes Jongin got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When he came out the bathroom, he wore his new uniform and prepared himself for leaving. He took his 'bag' and his Phone and left his room. He went downstairs and took a slice of bread, then he headed towards the door "Bye mom, bye dad!" He Said and was about to exit when His mom said "Wait Jongin! Aren't you going to have breakfast?" "no,I'm not, or I'm going to be late" "Do you remember the way to School?" His dad added - "Yep dad, we talked about it yesterday, I'm going now or I'll lose the bus, see you later!"

Jongin started to walk and he walked until he reached the bus stop.

At the bus stop there was a short boy waiting as well for the bus. As much as he is new in this town and he needs friends, he wanted to 'start' a conversation with the 'small' boy but for his shyness he couldn't eve saying 'hi'.

After a few minutes he heard a 'small' (a/n can i even saying small?>o<) voice coming up close. It was an "hi". Yep, an 'Hi' that the shortest boy said to Jongin. "Hi" Jongin replied, looking at the ground - "I guess you're new here, I mean - I've never seen u before and..." Jongin pulled up his head for the first time, looking at Kyungsoo "You're right, I'm new, I moved here a few days ago cuz My father found a job here" "Oh, I undarsta-" "I'm sorry Kyung, I woke up late" and then he kissed Kyungsoo. Yep, at the bus stop there was added another person, (a/n i'm sorry guys, it's difficult writing sentences like this, i mean .. I hope you all understand the last sentence I wrote ㅠ.ㅠ♡ forgive mee) Kyungsoo's boyfriend precisely. A leader, a true leader, Junmyeon. "Who's him?" Junmyeon asked "He's a new friend, Junmyeon - Jongin, Jongin - Junmyeon." "Nice to meet you Jongin, I'm Junmyeon" "Nice to meet you too Junmyeon" and they shook their hands. (a/n is this even said?ㅠ.ㅠ).

After a few minutes the bus arrived and they all entered on the bus.

 

 

 

 

-----------

A/N: I Know it's short, but it's a start <3 I mean... Chanyeol and Jongin haven't met yetㅠ.ㅠ❤I can't wait For that moment❤❤ btw .. I'LL WRITE 'THE SECOND PART' I guess, IN A FEW HOURS cuz actually I'm scared of My dad Like... I'm using His phone and.. So before he's going to kill me I need to hide myself :| ser you later My babiess ^3^❤