Sana huh??

I'm way to good for goodbyes

Once class ended Jisso invited me to eat lunch with her and her friends and ofc I said yeah thanks. When we got the the lunch table one of hem broke out. Hey wut's wrong with your head?? I looked over to see who she is and she has red hair kinda pale skin and cute brown eyes. Ah... you might say.....people I said trying to cover up the fact idk either. Ah ok my names Rose and to my left is Lisa. I smiled at them and we got along great in till suddenly someone's hand slammed on he table. Hey Jisso a girls voice called too. I froze once I heard that familiar voice. Ofc it was the one in my dream or was it a dream??? She sat down and they started talking like old friends which I think they are. I pushed out that thought and started talking with Rose and Lisa. So anyway where are you from Rose?? Oh I'm from Texas and u?? I'm from Orgen. Where you from Lisa I asked. I'm from Thailand. Kool I said. So.....who's gay girl Jisso's taking too?? I asked. Oh that's the school hearthrob Mistokia (don't know how to spell my bad hehe) Sana. Mmmm... Hearthrob you say. Everyone wants a peice of her. Lisa said rolling her eyes. But Don't get her wrong she's a really chill and nice girl. Mmm.. k I said. Welp I'm gonna go the roof top any of ya'll wanna come??? I'm in Lisa said. Me too a ranbom girl said out of now where. Ah!! !! Don't do that Jennie I said laughing. Srry. Wait how do you two know each other Rose asked. We're childhood friends and i think ya'll like her too let's get going I said. She looks like an idiot Jennie said. Right Lisa said high fiving Jennie. Before I could leave the cafeteria I was pulled to the side. I looked over to see Jihyo looking at me with a  worried look on her face. Wut?? I asked with my friends behiden us. Wut happened to you?? Jihyo said. I bearly even know Jihyo. You need to go to the clinic now se said more like demanding me. Wut??Why?? I was bout to go with my friends to the roof top. Srry guys I'm taking her to the clinic ya'll can go. Srry guys I said looking rather pissed. It's ok we'll see you in class alright. Yup see ya. As we we're walking Jihyo scolded me. See this is why you gotta be careful Dubu. I know I know but i don't know it happened. Little did we know Sana was following us. Maybe I wouldn't have hit her Sana thought. Tonight I'll just talk with her about her past. As I enterd the clinic the nurse rushed to me. Wut happened to her????? We don't know Jihyo said. Sweetheart lay down for me pls. Ok I said looking confused. Once the nurse was down she send me back to class finally. School ended and I said bye to my gang. As I enterd the house I ate dude my homework talked for a while and then went to bed. I fell alseep but was awkon by sensing someone near me among noise. Huh who's there I said??? The. I shadow appears I almost screamers but it covers my mouth. Shh.... I'm not gonna hurt you that same Huskey voice as before. I calmed down strangely due to that voice. Anyway I just wanted to talk to you about your day. Oh it was good thanks for askin. Kool... so now about your past. Oh no do you know about it?? I asked on the bing of tears. Yes the person said. I broke down crying on the persons chest. It's ok you can cry let it out. I did and finially said can you come everyday pls I feel good with you. Yes anything for you ok. Thank u I said and ending up falling asleep and the person left. I'm proud she likes me. Sana said. We're gonna get close hella close.