She didn't come

I'm way to good for goodbyes

I felt lightness come back. I realized the mistakes I've made in the past month. And one was trusting Sana. For once she didn't come at all. Not even once not a hi how's it going. Not a card no flowers. Not even a in CALL. I realized maybe I was nothing to her. Just a toy is thought that kept coming flashing thro my mind. Red,White,Blue,Gray. For once I felt every color in the rainbow. And to tell u it don't feel good. I was out the hospital in the blink of an eye. Jihyo kept nagging bout why I did it it made me feel good that someone cared for me but at the same time Sana didn't. That flirting she did. Why did I feel like this were aren'r even together key word together. The day flashed by. And I was back inschooI tried to forget Sana. But how could I when she's always every where I turned for s sakes. Ah.....I finially said as I left the lucnh room to somewhere more peaceful. Little did I know someone was proposing their love to someone right nezt to me. I felt happy for Jackson and Irene. But I couldn't at the same time the pain in my heart grew and grew. I said. I need to leave roof top is a Better place for me wild thought to calm down. I made my way to the roof top. I sat near the edge and thought. Would it be bad to end it here. My misery. My loneliness. My broken self once thought to be repaired. Ha.... yea right no one will care. No one does. Not even Jihyo will mind of somethin troublesome like me leaves. Little by little the edge became closer and closer. No one mind me up here. No one dare look up to even a glance. As I thought no one cares. I saw Sana around and she didn't even glance at me. I was just a toy. A toy to calm her down. I knew it. I finially got up to stand right on the edge. Just a simple jump won't hurt no one. No one cared by even my besties. Life is supposed to bring u done that's why u were made to fight back. Ha! What a stupid quote. No one know it better then I do. No one. I finially let it all out. I was just going to jump when u heard someone shout my name.. KIM DAHYUN!! Haha she thinks I'm gonna be her slave again no way Sana find someone else. I didn't look back. Ha if I did she still wouldn't care. I took a last minute stare below.. then I jumped. !!! The hell i said l. I was pulled back. Into a hug. I fought aginst it. I took the other persons hand and threw it aside. I don't need you pitty!!! Your not me!! You'll never understand!! Dahyun calm down. No Sana. You'll never understand I was just a toy to you. Everyone u have dated was. Don't ing lie to me. I'm done with this u don't love me. I said as I walked past her. She didn't stop me tears rolling down her side. Before I left I said one last thing. When unfingnout your true feelings for me......come find me..... until then keep flirting with everyone elseu already don't care about me Sana... and I walked off leaving a crying Sana there. I knew she didn't love me it was written all over her eyes and face but could I make that change??? No way I just ed it up now. I said. Sana i said alud from the door. Yeah I heard her say with sniffles. If u truelly love me......tell me before I cut this rope holdings us together and with that I left.