Ya know

I'm way to good for goodbyes

Ya know sometimes I wonder.... what's the point of love when in the end either one dies or one is left behind. I thought like that for many years. I didn't feel love not when your in class and everyday u felt you sanity tick away. Everyday u take one step closer to insanity. Tell me u can u handle that?? The monster Inside you wanting to come out. How can someone handle that?? Huh!! When ur dad brings s home all the time. Not givin most of them a second night!! Tell me how is a child supposed to handle that??? My life was all sandness All loneliness and ya know what I didn't mind it. Wanna know why?? Because I knew time doesn't last forever and this will all end soon along with everything sad in my life and it comforted me too know that. But when I meet Sana. I didn't want time to go by. I wanted the clock to never tick again if I'm with Sana. It that bad?? Somethin that makes me happy finially shows up in my life. I don't want it to go away. But now as I'm laying away missing Sana's warmth I notice. I smile more i laugh more I for once don't need NaYeon in my life yes I do miss her but for once I don't need her and I'm happy as can be. I for once feel lightness in my once dark dark life where everywhere I looked I saw my deviles. Dahyun!! Breakfast's down hurry up!! I heard V call out from below. Coming!! I yelled back. I smiled at myself before walking out. I walked into the kitchen and sat down. So.. I asked. Do you still like Irene I teased V. W-What No!! He said rather flustered. Ha Jungkook said You still liked her. Shut up you liked Tzuyu Cheang said sipping her orange juice. What??! Jungkook said chocking on his eggs. I busted out laughing. Shut up you liked Mark remember V said eating his waffles like a pro. Oh god not this again I said picking up my eggs. Haha! I remember that Jungkook said laughing his off like a crazy person. Don't start this again Jihyo said from the stove. What you shut up you liked Sehun from 3rd block remember I said teasingly. Once I saw Jihyo pissed lff face I regretted every word I said. Oh ...Cheang said eating her eggs. Oh.. Jungkook said sipping his juice. V just looked around starting between me and Jihyo. Before I even knew it I was pulled by the ear and heard laughter all around me. Huh?? What did you say to me?? Jihyo said I realized I was ed big time. Hey don't laugh I whined back at them. I need up walking to school with a big red mark on m face and Jihyo walking beside me happily. She didn't have to do that I said to V and them. Well she's Jihyo what can we do about it V said. I hate you all I said playfully. Jungkook just pinched my cheeks. And Cheang ruffled my hair. Yay!! I said to both of them which they Laughed their asses off in return. I walked into class to see Jisso Jennie and Rose looking up at the big red mark on my face. Let me guess u said somethin Jihyo got piased ened up with mark on face Rose said. Yep I said walking down to sit beside them. You need to stop getting in trouble Jennie said. Why.. it's in my nature I said proudfully. God that's not somethin to be proud of Jisso said shacking her head. I just smiled cheekfully. Dahyun step outside m class now!! What!!! What did I do!!?? I asked confused. Texting while doing a test in my class!! What??!! I wasn't doin anything I said. up and leave my class ya know what go to the office now!!! What.. uh!!! Fine I said as I threw my book to the floor and walked out. God what a ing I wasn't even doin anything I said as I walked into the bathroom. Ah ah ah.  I heard someone say beside. I looked over to see Jihyo there. Holy You scared me I said.