I'm way to good for goodbyes

So Dahyun how's it going one of my bully said said to me. G-good y??? Nah just askin cause you still look like a whale!! Ahahahahahahahahahah hay all laughed!!!!!!!!!! S-Stop it!!!! This time I put Demend in my voice. STOP IT!!!!! They all stopped laughing and look at me. Who do you think you are Jackson said to me. I'm the son of the teacher want me to call her??!!! Huh!!! I don't give a !!! I said finally fighting back. I'm tired of you and all of you!!! Leave me the hell alone!!! Touch me one more ducking time and I'm gonna lose it !!!!! When I looked over to Jackson he looked shocked but then smirked. Really he said as he Came closer. Your really gonna do something do it then F A T T Y. I lost it and punched him right in the face! He fell to the ground while you could see blood come out his nose. Good thing was I was moving out of town matter of fact out of the State. Next time you ing touch me I'll kill u I said and walked off.         1 year later. I was losing weight fast. I enterd dance class and made a whole bunch of new friends looks like life is finially turning over huh. i made new friends and all and kids started talking to me but I didn't need them I had that one close friend that believe in me her name?? NaYeon. Hey NaYeon how's it going I asked. Good how bout u?? Good and all the dancing the teacher taught is so easy can't believe I already mastered it. Me too!!! NaYeon said rasing her hand for a high five and I gave it too her. We walked home together once I enterd the house my dad said Hello sweeheart. Hey dad I said giving him a kiss.  Fast forward a couple years till highschool.         I'm gonna miss you dad I said holding back the tears. Me too sweetheart but moving back to Korea is better for you remember to call me ok??!! Yes dad calm down. Oh that my flight I said as I heard the ding. Bye dad I said giving him one last hug before I left. The whole plan ride I slept it felt so...... GOOD!!! Once I landed I hurried off to meet my Oncle. DahYun!!! Oncle Jin said hugging me how did it go he asked. Pretty good I slept thro it tho haha! Good to hear let's hurry your cousins are waiting for us. We hurried off to the Taxi and I took one last look at the airport. Ah.... I'm gonna miss all my friends to bad none of them came haha. I thought but pushed it out new life new beginning haha.....