Back up....

I'm way to good for goodbyes

Hey guys this is gonna be a little background info since I realized the other chapters are a little confusing so here ya go fool but also a story at the same time if that makes sense.      So Dahyun ya know her. Nice,kind,sweet,loving,caring everything u would like in a person she's beautiful but has dark past. Her word she used to use all the time was back up. Wanna know why?... Beacause at one point her bullies got to close to her hit her pulled her hair yanked her shoes off. Called her a whale. And what did her parents do nothing!! The tried too but what can a parent do when ur child has found herself on the edge of insanity. She found it rather claming there past the brige of sanity. Yes of course it has calmed down over the years. But it still tends to flare up at certain words. That's y she's a "rebel" as they say but that's not true at all. She's so sweet. So nice but tends to lock those emotions up because she's afraid... afraid of getting hurt again. Her mother and farther got divorced when she was young. She doesn't remember much but what she does she rather forget. She never once got a call from her mum telling her she loved her. Asking if She's ok if she got someone she loves not even a card since. She's lost count how many woman her dad has brought over. She hates all of them even the nice one's she too afraid. She spends most her time away from the house as much as possiable. She like to draw,play the paino,sing and many other things but her she loves dancing the most. It brings out her emotions without having to speak which she loves with all her might it's somethin to keep her alway from reality. Away from the pain and loneliness.          No time for Sana as they might say. Well what is there to say. Sana she grew up rather great acturally. She has many friends many many friends to say te least. She's wild,crazy,fun/also what many people like about Dahyun and Sana is there fun to be around. She has many talent people love. That's why she has many friends. But what they didn't know is. At she herself was struggling. She worked many jobs trying to prove to her parents she can live by herself. That's she's all grown up she ain't no baby no more. God.. she doen't realize she's just to crazy and and childish. Which everyone had even Dahyun which has a little to much childish in her system. But for real tho Sana's had a bad time too. But not like Dahyun. Sana was loved cared for. Just people knew she was around and liked her. She was everyone's favorite and veryonr wanted to be her friend. She had a lot of ageyo,charm. And many other things but under that smile she too has a hint to sadness she's been trying to hide all these years........ what is that sadness... u might say it's stupid but it might or might not invole Dahyun. Yep u heard me Dahyun Kim dahyun.......... anyway thanks guys for reading and bye!!! I'll tell the answer next chapter bye My Fools bye!!!