Jisso ok

I'm way to good for goodbyes

Once I woke up my head hurt like a . It felt like I was hit with a pan. I was going to the bathroom when I looked in the mirror and saw my head had dired up blood on it. HOLY ... i whisperd. Once I looked closer I had a big bump on my head. How am I supposed to go to school like this !! Oh yea hat I said to myself. Welp I hushed my teeth took a shower and got ready for school with a hat on. As I was walking to school with my cousins I zoned out and remembered the dream I had. Werid all this happened right after that creepy dream. Hey hello earth to Kim Dahyun??? Cheang called over and over again. Huh I said finally snapping out of my gaze. We're here she said. I looked over and saw my big school. HOLY !!! I said out loud. Ikr Cheang said. Had the same reaction you did. Wow how ma I supposed to get around here. Well your gonna have to learn bby girl she said. Eww.. don't say that I said. Hahaha. Welp anyway bye we only have 2,3,4,5,6 together gotta make friends bye she said and walked off. Yea thanks for all the help I mummerd angerly. I quickly tried to find my class before the bell rang but with no luck. Finally I found it after like 10 mins after tre bell. I'm in so much trouble I said to myself as I walked in. Hello Ms..... the teacher said angerly more like telling it. Srry teacher won't happen again I swear I said as I bowed down. Let's hope not it's your first day so I'll let it slide why Don't you introduce yourself Ms. Hello my name is Kim Dahyun. I hope we can all be friends pls take care of me. I finished off and bowed. Some boys mummerd somethin like "We will bby girl". Go sit next to Jisso and Jisso pls raise your hand so Ms Dahyun knows who you are. I looked over to see Jisso raise her hand. I walked over to her but before I could the teach said. Oh and pls take off the hat. I'm srry sir but I'd rather keep it on pls. I said worried. No it's against school polices take it off now!! Ok damn I said and took my hat off. Good thing I wrapped my head in bandages before I went to school or I would be in big trouble. I sat down next to Jisso and she wispherd hey  be careful with this teacher he get's crazy sometimes. Thanks I said and smiled back.