Korea

I'm way to good for goodbyes

Here let me clearly this for all ya'll put there. I moved from Orgen to Richmond VA. Then after a couple years I moved to Korean there let's get to the story.  Once we arrived at the house of Oncle Jin I hurried to unpack my stuff u was tired of having it there anyway. I was done pretty quick and went downstairs to meet my cousins. Jihyo,Tzuyu,Cheang,V, and Jungkook. wassup I said to them. Wassup cheang said. Wow Dahyun gotten lighter since I last saw you V said. Jihyo slapped and scolded him saying. Your so rude dude c'mon me more mindful of what u say dumbo. Haha it's ok jihyo I appreciate the effort. I said as I smiled at her. Well... that was a good meeting after so long Tzuyu said scarcsticly. Of course you would say that miss Let me dress you up Dahyun I said rolling my eyes playfully. Shut up Tzuyu said lightly punching me. Hey!! I remember that hahahaha!! Dahyun you looked so stupid!! Cheang said laughing her off like a crazy person. Shut up miss i can rap better then u do. Hey!! I can Cheang said. Yea yea keep telling yourself that Jungkook said. I high fives him which was hard because he's way taller then me and he ended up laughing at me. AFTER A WHILE TALKING.  Welp it's time to sleep Dahyun since we all have school tmr bye. Cheang said acting older then me. Bye i said to all of them and went to my room to catch some Zzzz. Last thing I wanted was a nightmare. It was about Jackson and how he bullied me but this time his face was all red covers in his own blood. I looked down at myself I was in the same body as u am now. I smiled proud of my work and how it pays off really. But then it all went black. I woke up. Thank god it was a dream I said. I turned over and saw a chucky doll next to me. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I screamed but my mouth was covered before I could make a sound. Shh.... don't make a sound or i'll cut you. The voice sounded like a girl but huskey and really y surprisingly. She let go and I whisperd wut do you want from me??? Oh sweetheart the girl said which I couldn't see her face clearly cause it was dark as .  It not that simple and then everything went black.