Hyung.

Romeo + Romeo.

Jonghyun POV:

I tightened the belt on my distressed black pants, fingers fumbling a little as I realized what I had agreed to. Pulling out whatever of my black shirt that had gotten tucked in to the pants, I stared at the mirror, biting my lip. I reached over into the wardrobe to pull out the blue and green scarf that Key had given me as a 'congratulatory present' for entering the music major as well. I wound it around my wrist just tight enough, tucking in the ends. I slipped the usual metal chain and black solid bangle on my other wrist. It'd feel strange without them.

I sighed as I turned away to grab the car keys resting on my bed next to my wallet. I slipped the wallet into my back pocket before realizing I didn't have my phone. 

"KEY!"  

"YES?! I'm in a rush, oh my god do you seri-" he started to ramble when he appeared in the doorway. 

I turned to look at him, rolling my eyes at the large amount of products sitting in his arms before turning back to feel under my pillows. Ignoring his blabbering, I went on. "Did you see my phone?"

"Taemin....using it... wai...waste time. And... HERE." his voice went from muffled to clear in a few seconds.

"Wha?" I turned back to feel something get plonked roughly on my head, and he disappeared out of my room. I turned to look at the mirror for the 2nd time that evening, and I realized he'd placed the hat he had given me for my birthday last year on me. 

Not bad.

But I still wouldn't match up to him.

I the metal chain as I remembered what had gotten me so worried about my appearance. Agreeing to go... would mean agreeing to having the chance of meeting him. 

Stop being such a wuss.

Striding, I swept up my car keys and headed towards Key's room. 

 

Minho POV:

"But hyungggggg!" I whined. 

He was hugging his pillow, giving me a insistent stare. His dark caramel eyes were unblinking, refusing to give in. He was almost unmovable when he was like that, as solid as the mountain. But also swayable like the willow tree if you say the right things.

"I say for the umpteenth time Minho, I. Am. Not. Going. I'm not a people person! You know that!" he gripped his pillow tighter, almost like a child.

"But you have tons of friends! How are you not a people's person... with that charming smile of yours...You'll catch plenty at the Art Fest..." I crawled over and tipped his chin up teasingly.

He whipped his face away, before turning back to glare at me evily. I held my hands up together, rubbing them in a circular motion, pleading.

"Don't think that would work again, Choi Minho. It's one too many times. You've done everything, pouting, begging, pleading, teasing, complimenting. I would love to see what you can come up with next." 

His tongue slipped out between his lips to stick out straight at me. I blinked at his smirk, and then had an idea.

"OKay....." I mumbled trying my best to sound and look forlorn, finger tracing the patterns on the duvet. I looked down to hide my twitching lips and bit my lips as an extra measure.

"Hey." he called.

"Ya, Minho... You aren't angry are you?" his voice turned worried. I bit my lip harder, trying not to smile as I pretened to ignore him and turned my back to him.

"Don't tell me you're upset now...Minhooo.... C'mon... Don't do this to me. I know you're 2 years younger and all... but... that doesn't give you reason to..." his voice faded from worried to frustration to the edge of giving up.

I titled my head towards him, just a peek under my arm, and immediately regretted it. He was on his stomach, looking up at my back, pouting. I shut my eyes and looked away. I felt him prod my back gently, persuasive.

"Oh god. Fine. FINE. YOU WIN. YOU HAPPY NOW!?" he yelped. 

Delighted, I turned to see him burying his face into his pillow again, shoulders slumped in complete defeat. 

"YESSSSSS!" I assualted him into a bear hug, repeating 'thank you's over and over.

"You freaking bastard. Playing with my feelings." Worried at his hurt tone, I pulled back to look at him, a sorry on the tip of my tongue, before realizing he was grinning.

"My ever so weak, kind feelings." he proclaimed, the goofiest grin on his face, before he tackled me off the bed in a flash.

I felt myself rolling onto the floor, as he attempted to pin me down. My body was frozen in shock at the suddden attack, and I knew I'll lose this one. I gave in, finally the spinning world coming to a stop. He was hovering above me, a truimphant smirk on his face. Oh I hate when we play fight and I lose.

"Got you this time." he straightened himself off me, brushing dust off his pants. "Your hand okay?"

"Whatever. Don't really care." I raised my voice louder at his worried protests. "At least I get you to come with me. Plus for all you know you might see crasher boy." 

"Oi." he reprimanded, before turning to his closet.

"What? You guys crashed into each other." I stated innocently.

"He's probably older than you if he knew me in high school. Now, would you like to help me pick out clothes with your free lancing aka. modeling experience or do you wish for me to look like an idiot next to you."

I rolled my eyes and got up to help.

 

Taemin POV:

I sat there, taking all the abuse. 

I coughed as the liquid sprayed straight into my area of clean air but resisted the urge to raise my hand up. The pushing. The pulling. I winced as something stabbed into my eye.

"Are you done yet?"

"Oh shut up, Jjong hyung. Taemin's not perfect yet."

"He's going to be late for his last rehearsal before tonight starts."

"He can be fashionably late then. And I mean both ways. But he's going to look good and I don't care."

I tweaked open an eye in risk of it getting stabbed by the brush and gave a weak smile to Jonghyun hyung who was leaning against the door frame, throwing his car keys and catching them repeatedly, waiting to send me.

I pushed away Key's hands, before standing up shake off whatever powder that had landed on my clothes. It was a blue denim collar shirt with white pants to stand out against the black background of the stage. 

"Okay, hyung, I'm ready." I talked over Key's complaints about not being fully done.

I kissed him on the lips quickly before dragging Jonghyun hyung out of the door.


I closed my eyes as the beats of the music invaded my senses. Instinct, reflex, memory. 

And then everything ended.

Panting, I leaned against the wall, tired. 

"Finally over." I looked over at the sound of a whistle blowing to see Jonghyun hyung waiting downstage at the back of the sound system. 

"I'll wait for you here! Go change or shower or something!" he hollered over the noise, hand coming up to send his voice over with not much effect. I nodded and sped off to shower, grabbing my bag along the way.

I crashed into the showers, laughing as a towel came over my head to block my sight. I dropped low and twisted back up to see Eunhyuk hyung staring at me, stunned that I escaped.

"How dare you escape!" he put on a horrified face raising both palms to his cheeks, making me crack up. 

"Hyung, stop making that face, it's so retarded...." I crouched down and pressed my weight against the shower bench, air escaping my lips in a fit of giggles.

"Exactly hyung, so kill it." a baritone voice rumbled, and I looked up to see a tall guy grabbing Eunhyuk hyung with a playful smile that lit up his face. 

Eunhyuk twisted out of his grip, a laugh trailing behind him. He straightened up, sitcking out a tongue. The stranger feinted, but hyung didn't move.

Eunhyuk hyung grinned and punched him in the shoulder.

I stood up slowly, slipping away into the showers. Probably best to leave them alone. The water didn't drown out their loud voices, the shower room's acoustics only making their voices louder.

"Stop it, Minho! Did you see the perf?"

"Nope, sorry. I brought hyung again....Took me forever to get him to come, as usual."

"Oh that brat. He always puts up a fight. Where's he?" 

"Outside, he was parking the car. I told him to wait backstage or something. But the broadcasting major in him will magically draw him to the sound system." 'Minho hyung' had a teasing yet affectionate tone for the other hyung. 

"Let me guess, you dressed him. Let me shower and we'll go find him."

I wonder who this hyung is.

 

 

 


I couldn't resist. Minho and his hyungwhoring is the best. Best out of all the best. You have to agree. Like hell. He's close to so many hyungs I've lost count. 

tumblr_lz8dvzkTGu1r8fiqoo5_r1_250.gif

Anyway, have you made a certain connection in this chapter? Hehe. Guess guess~~ Oh and. erm. fashionably late. I hope you guys got what key meant by both ways. And. erm. Taemin's dance part. I actually had written quite a bit on what he did, but cos of the AFF crash, it got lost, and I seriously cannot remember what I typed. SO i just did feelings instead. If you don't dance you might not get what I meant by the music controlling the reflex and memory. I find it hard to remember steps without hearing the music at least a few times, and when we dance, alot of times the music is the one pulling the steps into place. sooooo yeah. *awkward*

Sorry for not updating for so long. School's been crazy. Plus I've been trying to type up chapters ahead of time. It's the last 2 days of holidays, but out of the whole week I've had 5 hours of dance for 2 days. And tuition. And exams are coming up soon.

tumblr_m0biyylGw31r8fiqoo2_250.gif

Anyway. Dance. I actually had apprehension going back, but I went anyway. In the end nothing much happened, more choreography was put into place, and the dance was finished, though the performance is ages later.

tumblr_ly3akl4qHV1r8fiqoo4_500.gif

At the ending part I got placed right smack in the center. Kinda amusing. But! I was like...

tumblr_ly35ck0lWv1r8fiqoo3_250.gif

I fetl accomplished or something. No idea. LOL.

tumblr_ly35qs5sIB1r8fiqoo4_250.gif

Okay. Off to do some work. Today my mum is working at home. SO I cant slack. Sigh.

tumblr_lxor2ynpd21r8fiqoo8_r1_250.gif

By the way, I literally did this when I woke up to find her still home:

tumblr_ly4ombb3VK1r8fiqoo6_250.gif

and 10mins ago she came in to my room to nag and nag and nag. 

tumblr_ly4ombb3VK1r8fiqoo10_r1_250.gif

Such is life. (This has been my 2012 phrase, for some reason)

When I first heard it, I was like "Woah.

tumblr_lxzzyspFK31r8fiqoo8_250.gif

"I sound so philosophical."

tumblr_ly005t4yLL1r8fiqoo1_400.gif

tumblr_ly005t4yLL1r8fiqoo2_500.gif

Hey, what can I say? I'm a genius.

tumblr_lz8dvzkTGu1r8fiqoo1_250.gif

tumblr_lz8dvzkTGu1r8fiqoo12_r1_400.gif

(LOL, NO, KIDDING. DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE)

tumblr_lxzvu63ALT1r8fiqoo3_250.gif

Needs to stop. Okay. BYE.

tumblr_ly392j8mvk1r8fiqoo8_250.gif