You don't?

Romeo + Romeo.

Chapter Poster: Creds to Superholicc Poster Request Shop. (And guys, for those who have been subbed to me long enough to know, in case you were wondering, yes it is a typo of the poster maker, my name should be 'jia miin' not 'jia min'. Wasn't really happy about that, but I'll live. Oh I'm so punny. But I really like it anyway, so yesh. hehe


 

 

Jonghyun POV:

I walked along the the path, whistling.

It was a cool autumn day, and I had just finished my composing lecture.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket, texting Kibum.


To: y diva

Dude, where are you man? Out of that lit lecture?


I dumped the phone into my bag that was hanging off my shoulder, deciding to walk one round before going home if he didn't reply. As I fumbled in my bag for my iPod and headphones, slowing down my walking pace, as I detected in my peripheral vision something.

A guy passed me, definitely taller than me. I heard his footsteps stop a few feet behind me, and I looked up and over my shoulder in curiousity, stopping my walk instantly.

His face was turned, looking not exactly straight at me.

I squinted, trying to figure out what was wrong with his gaze. Until I realized he was looking past me.

He stretched out a hand, and my eyes zoomed in on it. It was covered by a glove, and it looked...different. My eyes lead upwards, to realize his eyes were widening in panic.

My head whipped forward, only to catch sight of someone hurtling towards me, before we crashed into each other.

I landed onto my back, eyes falling shut in defense, as someone fell right onto me.

"OH god!" I sputtered, the breath knocked out of me.

"I'm so sorry! Oh gosh! SO sorry!"

My eyes shot open.

That voice.

I looked at the scrambling boy, who was already up and rushing around picking up all my stuff and stuffing them carefully into my bag that had fallen a foot away.

The built was definitely taller. More muscular and toned. The hair was longer now, especially the fringe. But the voice is defnitely the same.

The person looked up, face contorted in upset and horror at his own mistake.

I got up numbly, walking towards him.

"Here you go! I'm so sorry, really. I was just rushing, and you suddenly stopped in your tracks..." he apologized, eyes... sweet brown chocolate mocha eyes... practically begging for forgiveness.

"Jinki....." I whispered.

"Huh?"

"Jinki... where have you been all these years?" I grabbed on to his wrist.

My mind's threshold pounded. I felt the gates straining, the tough big lock placed there suddenly weak and small when faced with the key that could open it.

"Excuse me...? How do you know my name....Do I know you?" the skin around his eyes screwed up as he scruntinized me, making my skin crawl with a burn, as I remembered the same gaze burn with lust when it scanned my body those few years back.

I stared at him, his perfect skin, soft lips that had the small curl of a smile even when he wasn't paying attention to anything.

"You don't remember me?"

Or what I was to you.

"How would I remember you when I've never met you before? Even if I did, I'm really sorry, I lost my memory few years back just in the middle of high school." he stood there, smiling that ridiculous, familiar smile of his.

The exact same one that disappeared when he left me, leaving only my gasping breath, hurting me, getting further away.

I swayed on the spot, emotions, the exact same emotions since then, chilling my heart.

"I gotta go now, goodbye!" 

"I hate the word 'goodbye'." I blurted out, desperate.

"Well, see you again then."

He scratched his head, before bolting off to his friend infront behind me.

 You don't?

I found myself entering the dorm apartment that I shared with Kibum, mind swirling.

I sank down on my knees the moment the door slammed shut behind me, as I leaned forward, holding my head. 

I was so selfish in the past. Unnecessarily so. 

If you don't remember it anymore.... how will you forgive me?