Six.

my love.

"They say that love is forever
your forever is all that I need 
And I can't promise that things won't be broken
but I swear that I will never leave" —Sleeping With Sirens 

 

He still remembers the first time he had finally dared to confess his feelings for her. Despite the fact that they both were so obvious to each other he was still nervous of confessing. Yes, it's so silly now that you look back on it. He could have done it sooner, but never later. Still he doesn't regret until this day for confessing that one fine day and receiving the most perfect kiss afterwards. 

He was blessed. Whenever he is with his angel, he always is blessed. 

When he would think back about it nowadays he will snort, because he still remembers how he had changed. Not with full personality, perhaps a bit slightly— where he would be flocked around with girls as he flirted with them like there is no tomorrow. Now of course, it's all gone. He has no reason to continue on playing around like that and just get rid of such a habit. After all, he found the one and only. 

And to be exact, much more cheesier than him. (you can't dare to deny thIS)

He laughed along her lines, squeezing her onto his chest as he hugs her once again. "We shall know the answer to such a question soon, hmm?" He chuckles, closing his eyes and feeling the touch of her fingers. He was tired for today, and he definitely needed her. The only thing that made him keep on walking-dancing after his practice was the music playing in his phone and mostly. knowing that he will see her in his arms very soon. 

It's all Soonyoung ever had to think about to keep on moving. So when she is actually in front of him? His tiredness goes away and the world seems so much easier, brighter. The effects she had on him was amazing, and if it was not for how she always understood him, supported him all the way, listened to him as he poured his heart out and always stayed by his sidehe wouldn't be in the place he is as of now. All that just made Soonyoung want to shower her with much unlimited loving words and affection. 

I could sing you a song, he thought to himself sometimes, but I don't think that even words can express your beauty. 

She was that precious to him. So precious, that he would never dare to give up. No matter what he will keep on fighting. And he knows, he knows that she also feels the same, which may as well be the best motivation to never give up on all they have. 

His heart never fails to flutter everytime he hears those three words coming out of . There are others out there who would keep on saying it, but never actually mean it much. As if they don't understand how powerful the word it and love itself, but with her it was different. So much different.  The way she says it, and her gaze whenever she does— it's all so clear. He loves her so much, that he could not help but smile while kissing her after hearing those three words. Completely forgotten about the cold and the rain, he automatically replies against her lips with so much love. 

"And I love you much more, my lady." He breaks the kiss and pulls away just a little so he could rest his forehead on hers, finally recalling where they are and that they are acutally soaked from the rain. He lets out a small laugh and gazes into her eyes. "As much as I enjoy this moment, I do think we should at least go back to the shelter and perhaps wait for the bus. And we could just shower and cuddle in bed, what say you?"