Twelve.

my love.

 

And I know that even in the middle of chaos it’s your presence that will keep me at peace.



 

Junhoe feels frustrated sometimes. It’s a lot of times that he gets hit with so much affection towards his wife, where his heart swells up with so much love and a tickling feelings spreads from his heartbeat all over his body, and then he fails to find the right words to express how much he just loves and feels for her.

 

Sometimes he would try to express it through poems he writes for her, and other times, which is the most of all—he would show it through his actions. He is not afraid to show everyone and anyone how much he loves her; and so he would speak of her, like how she is like an early morning; a warm sunrise, and soft, dew sprinkled Earth, sparkling gossamer, and honeysuckle lips with a sweet smell in bloom.

 

But then again, over the years of knowing her he finally understood; with them, they don’t need words. Or too much actions. Just with a single look in their eyes they will understand the same love they share with each other. The same swelling up overwhelming feelings he gets for her, she also gets hit with it—and definitely expresses it. He wonders if she ever feels frustrated though.

 

Their dynamics are simply perfect with each other. It’s how they fit, it’s how they always survive through everything.

 

He smiles at her words, humming in complete approval as he leans his own head on hers, also closing his eyes, feeling completely content and squeezing her hand gently when he feels her own fingers slipping in between his own.

 

And they stay like that for a little while, but Junhoe ends up opening his eyes when the bus stops, and they stay open for the rest of their ride, watching people come in and go out when they reach their destination. He starts humming softly into the next song that plays, turning his head a little to kiss her head lovingly and let his lips linger there a little while.
 

If you can hold the stars in place

you can hold my heart the same

whenever I fall away,

whenever I start to break,

so here I am, lifting up my heart

to the one who holds the stars

 

At once, they finally reach their own destination—he lightly shakes her up, chuckling when she stirs a little once and slowly comes back to consciousness.

 

“We’re here.” He allows her to get up first, not letting go of her hand as he walks with her, waving at the driver and wishing him a good night before they both step into the rain again, Junhoe is quick to bring his jacket hoodie up to Chaeyoung's head, even though they were still drained, he did it out of instinct, even pulling her close by the waist as they both make their way towards their small dorm.

 

“I am looking forward to your hot chocolate, my lady.” He says with a grin, “I’ll lit up the fireplace and we can definitely cuddle there with our blanket.”

 

Yes, that’s what he likes most about winter, certainly though, he looked forward mostly to Chaeyoung wearing one of his hoodies. Boy, will she look even more precious than she already is. The fact that they had the perfect height gap, in which she had to tiptoe to reach for his lips (which is absolutely endearing for Junhoe because he loves that fact so much) and the way he can just grab her and haul her up with so much ease; how his shirts literally cover almost all of her up; it's all something Junhoe favors a lot, so it's a no wonder he finds himself looking forward for every winter.