Two.

my love.

Her mind is a library and I want to read all the books. 

 


 

"You are in every line I have ever read." 
"Really? What book are you reading?" 
"Your eyes."

 

He stretched with a smile on his lips, earphones dangling from his ears as he flips his phone and opens it, putting on another music as he warms up with beat up songs. 

He loved to dance. Since a young age, he danced to every kind of music — ballad, hip hop, pop. Anything he could make a move out of. And he had a pride for his dancing, known how well he can leave others in awe and amazement whenever he would dance. Through all of his years he learned that one is able to put their emotions to everything they love to do. Get you an example of someone who likes to draw, an artist up tp their mood they would make a drawing that may express their feelings. An author, or a writer, will express their feelings through the writing and find the perfect words, the metaphores, the meanings behind them all, they'll use their grammar and wide vocabulary to express their emotions clear. 

And he was connected to dancing. His art was dancing, the way he moved; so fuild, so calm, and relaxed. The way his expressions change within the music according to his feelings is what also attracted others to keep eyes on him only. Scratch it all, he is the definition of dance. When he was sad, he danced. When he was happy, he also danced. Everything he felt, he liked expressing it through his dancing. 

Not like he had any troubles expressing how he feels with words, really. 

Through all the years he had believed that dancing is all he needs. But oh how much he knew that he was wrong when she came along. Slipped her way into his life just like that two years ago and dared to grab a hold of him heart, feel it in with the love he never felt from before and make him slip and fall for her. 

He was falling, hard. But he was fine with it, always was, and always will be. Because he knows that he will land safetly in her arms everytime. Even nowadays, she catches him everytime and he falls for her harder everyday. 

Kim (Kwon) Jisoo — just thinking of her is already enough to make him feel giddy on the inside and melt like a butter. She was ethereal, blessing every minute and hour and basically everyday of his life. He never felt this complete in forever, and his love for her just grew everyday he came to accept the fact that he cannot live without her. Oh, to the point where he would miss her the minute she is gone from his view. But he knows that at the end of the day, there she will be, right in his arms smiling brightly and looking so beautiful. 

She was all he needed. 

And so he plugged back his earphones, fixed his backpack (that was only full with his jacket for her because of the slight cold) and with his hooedie up he danced his way through the crowd, not minding anything but his own business. After all, he was happy. He always was. 

Did he expect the rain? He wasn't so sure, but he did not mind it a bit. He loved the rain, being in it, dancing in it. A grin displayed onto his lips as he watched people run for cover, open up their umbrellas and stand under it in order to not get wet. But he was in no rush, happily gliding in the rain with the thoughts of her. 

It was soon enough when the beat of the music got slower as the list of the pop songs ended, and he slowed down along. Scorpions' send me an angel started playing, and he simply kept his hands in his pocket jeans, walking and humming along the song comfortably. He was getting closer to the station, where he knows that she if definitely there. Probably enjoying and watching the rain, lost in her own thoughts. 

Will you send me an angel? Here I am

No thanks. He thought, seeing her figure leaning on the structure of the bus stop from afar, he smiles widely and approaches her quick, letting his earphones fall loose around his neck as he calls for her. 

I already have an angel.