Ten.

my love.

 

“There is everything in you,
and you hold me
when I am about to fall,
all in all;
I have everything;
and I’m yours”

 

Soonyoung was not certain if he felt annoyed by the fact that the bus came by or not because on one note, they may have been dancing in the rain a wee bit too long kissing forever and on a second note, he was living the dream of dancing in the rain. To make it better, having Jisoo in his arms.

 

And the playlist knew better than anything what the couple wanted; Ed Sheeran’s songs just kept coming on which Soonyoung could have kept on dancing to it forever if not for the lights blinding them— a forewarning that the wheels of the bus would run over the puddles and splash water everywhere. So he wasted no time pulling her close in a sudden protective hug and turning his back to the road when the bus passed them to stop at the structure, the puddles getting splashed all over. Soonyoung laughed when he felt the cold water hitting his back and tightened his grip on her.

 

“Damn, that was one heck of a rain alright.” He grinned, and like how any other normal lover would do, he didn’t let go of her to take her hand and lead her to the bus. No, normal is not something Soonyoung can follow well. Instead, he quickly dipped down to pick her up by the hips and put her over his own shoulder, laughing even more at the shriek she let out of all the sudden things that happened. There is nothing more amusing for him than surprising her with sudden actions such as this.

 

He did made a promise of surprising her like this after all.

 

“Now all that is left to do is for you to hit my back and yell at me to let you down like how Fiona did to Shrek.” He snickered and carried her towards to bus that seemed to notice them, the earphones they both had in is unplugged from their ears remains dangling all over from Soonyoung’s pocket. They were both very wet and Soonyoung kinda expected the bus driver to scold them and tell them that they are too wet and they’ll wet the seats and the whole bus itself, but instead, he just grinned and saluted when he saw Soonyoung by the entrance door. The dancer ended up saluting back and letting down Jisoo on the first stair, ushering her gently to climb up so he can follow afterwards and not let the driver wait too long. He had his hands on her shoulders as they walked in the backseat, letting her take a seat by the window first before sitting next to her, wiggling his eyebrows at her in a how’d-you-like-that-surprise-babe manner.

 

The time he would do do such sudden actions will never be enough and will never get old. He still remembers how he used to scare her more back then, and nowadays, it’s less. But nothing can prevent him from succeeding at surprising her again really; no matter the many times she claims to not be surprised for the next time. He leaned in a little to kiss her cheek and nuzzle it, picking his earphones up again to put one in hers first then in his. Going over his playlist and casually clicking on a random song. 

 

close your eyes
let me tell you all the reasons why
think you're one of a kind 
Here's to you; 
the one that always pulls us through 
always do what you go to do; you're one of a kind


He slips his arm around her shoulders and pulls her close, all whlie he whispers to her; 

Thank god you’re mine.