Who are we kidding?

When Will You See?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two updates back to back!? Crazy. “Do you really have to go?” The pout on Baekhyun’s face would make the worst of men soften.

“I’m afraid so,” however Chanyeol could not oblige, “I can’t miss any lectures when I’m already failing.”

“But you don’t even enjoy business,” Baekhyun whined, “What is stopping you from quitting that course and joining music? Because I know it’s not your burning unrequited love for me.”

“Very nice, very narcissistic,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes. He then leaned down to peck Baekhyun on the cheek, “but I told you, it’s for my mum, I need to earn money to pay her back for all she’s done for me.”

“As long as you’re happy,” Baekhyun had backed down, but not necessarily giving up, he knew Chanyeol wouldn’t follow his dreams if it meant his mother would get nothing. The only issue was that his mum clearly didn’t care about money and only wanted what’s best for her son, if only Chanyeol could see that. 

“I am happy Baek,” Chanyeol reassured him, “I’ve had the best two weeks of my life, dating you and eating far too much pizza and watching far too many movies on this couch with you.”

Chanyeol left after two more minutes of Baekhyun’s whining and three pecks on the lips, leaving Baekhyun alone under their once shared blanket. 

It had been two weeks since the two had started dating and Baekhyun was on cloud nine. Chanyeol was being so good to him and understanding his wish to take things slow. Baekhyun was always one to get straight to business when it came tointimacy in relationships, but he realised they were all triumphant failures. Even Chanyeol, the old one. With this in mind, Baekhyun told Chanyeol he wanted to try things out like a normal relationship, shy touches at first and progressing into something more. He tried his very best but then brought in making out, claiming it was “too difficult to resist my lips”.

And so, the couple spent most of their time at Baekhyun’s apartment, huddled together. Jongdae was rarely around anymore, Baekhyun suspected that Minseok guy he was blowing was occupying the other. Whenever Baekhyun’s friend was around, he was always on his phone, tapping and typing away. It made keeping his new boyfriend a secret very easy. 

It also made Baekhyun kind of sad and lonely, so when he heard a knock at the front door he flew straight to it, begging for company after merely minutes of being alone. 

“Hi, how are yo-“

Baekhyun abruptly stopped upon spotting a tired looking Sehun glaring daggers into his head. 

“Sehun?”

“Baekhyun,” his voice sounded husky, tired, “Can we talk?”

“Y-yeah sure, you want coffee? I’m getting you coffee, you need it.”

Baekhyun led Sehun to the kitchen and sat him down. His hands shook as he poured the boiling water into two mugs with the nerves of a man in the presence of his ex lover. 

“So uh what do you wanna talk about?”

“What was wrong with me?” Sehun cut straight to the chase, causing Baekhyun to open and close his mouth like a goldfish. 

“Nothing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter