This is FATE

Hold me and never let go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Urghhhh, today shall be a new day. Today will be different.', Solar thought to herself as she prepares to go out, looking into the mirror, shocked at the state of her puffy eyes from crying so hard yesterday. She was mass sending resumes the entire morning, but to be honest, none of the job listings caught her eyes. It was mostly clerk jobs or retail assistant, if not it's some small fry executive position that no one will care about. But she doesn't have a choice, she needs a job to support herself, what more pay for rent and food. In the meantime, she will be helping out as Wheein's cafe. Solar was glad that her best friend is so supportive, offering her a job just because she knows she needs it.

Sighing as she leaves her house, she made eye contact with a silver-headed woman she never saw before, coming out of the apartment opposite of hers. Solar thought she was downright gorgeous. She scanned the woman's facial features, perky lips, sharp jawline and huge cold eyes. 

Moonbyul stared back as she realized it was the woman at the Han river crying her eyes out yesterday. Moonbyul was rarely home due to her insane amount of workload. She was either busy flying around the world or stuck at the office with the huge amount of paperwork and only coming home to bathe and change which is usually in the wee hours at 4 am.

Turning back to face her door after realising how long she had been staring into those cold sad eyes, Solar shuts the door and leaves for work. Moonbyul tagged behind quietly. Only the sounds of their heels clicking against the cold tiles can be heard. While walking to the bus stop, she glanced behind her shoulders and watch Moonbyul getting into her Black, chic Audi R8. Unable to pry her eyes off Moonbyul, she watches her zoom off into the empty streets. Solar thought to herself, 'God,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter